[Suggestion] Please more Tomes

Greetings everyone,

I wonder if this just happens to me, as the new festival kicked in I was giddy about getting all the new rewards when suddenly something demotivated me: more kites... where to store them? Storage is quite full already with books and toys, extra mats and various trinkets. So I have been thinking hard about a solution and I would like to propose the following:

I absolutely loved the idea of the "Season 3 Portal Tome" where you get to store all your hard earned teleports and since it only uses one slot you can easily carry it around. So... why not extend that idea to more sets of items? Tome of kites, Tome of Instruments, Tome of Endless Tonics or Tome of Snowballs to name a few. This would have many benefits: People would finally be able to carry (and use!) their toys around without being overburdened; long time players would get a respite on their banks and not need to resort to whatever 1 person guilds or new accounts - let's be honest, many of us want to have every single collectible item in game; Arenanet could even add achievements for collecting certain pages of the books, and finally people wouldn't be demotivated to collect.

I am not sure if anyone ever proposed this, I find it would really be helpful and motivating to implement :)

Have a nice day!

I'd like something like that, I just doubt it has very high priority at the moment. Most of these things are less important than the portal scrolls and they are making at least some money off of ppl buying bank and/or bag space.

Yes it would be a great QoL improvement I sadly don't see it happening. If I had to chose it would be either Tixx's Fractal-Dimensional Toy Box or Tessa's Trunk of Tremendous Tonics.

well.... the tome. It was a great thing they added a tome for all map teleportation items. Then Season 4 came and we got a separate tome. I try to imagine the meeting where this was decided. "Hey guys, did you notice how people loved combining various map ports into a single one? That is marvelous. You know what would be even greater? To give them even more of these..." Seriously, I am puzzled what goes on behind these walls at times :)