New 'town clothes' and Corsair Leggings?

I would love to see more outfits that are simple and not super gaudy. Such as the clothes seen around Amnoon and the Lily. Simple, yet very pleasing and easy to look at while fitting in with the new desert theme.

Also I'd love to see a new living world reward to fit the Corsair theme we have going. We have the helm, now the Top. I'd love to see a new pair of puffy light corsair pants. It would round out the look and fit thematically.

Not just Elonian town clothing! I've suggested additional Tyrian town clothing a long time ago, but so far to no avail (we only have the latter):

![](https://i.imgur.com/GdEmamV.jpg "")

...along with some non-trenchcoaty wear for rangers in a similar fashion as these (the latter would work for town clothing as well):

![](https://i.imgur.com/McYnkfI.jpg "")

Also, Elonian armor sets that don't look silly and over-designed like the ones we got (Bounty Hunters etc.):

![](https://i.imgur.com/hOjY670.jpg "")

If they'd re-release the town clothes which used to be in the gem store, then were turned into tonics and have now been turned into outfits that would go a long way towards giving us more options for 'normal' clothing for our characters. In fact I'm pretty sure the top the Citizen on the top right of the OPs screenshots is wearing is one of the old town clothes ones. As is the top the woman in orange in the background of the screenshot is wearing. And of course since these used to be town clothes and are now outfits they already fit all races/genders.

But clothing only fitting one race isn't necessarily a barrier, because it's possible to make outfits which change based on the race of the character wearing it. The Common Clothing, Cooks and Wedding outfits all do this. It might be annoying if someone wants specific clothing on a different race, but if you just want more casual non-armour options it's a possible solution.

(Also an honourable mention to the Monks Outfit, which has become my go-to alternative to Common Clothing when I still want something plain/casual but want a change. I know it's technically armour but it does just look like normal clothing and with the right dyes it can look just like something an NPC would wear in a city.)

I'm more partial to the NPC clothes in Elona. I've been spending a lot of time in the desert and instead of all the armor we're all wearing i'd love to just fit into the desert scene. I absolutely love the clothes the citizens of Amnoon wear and would gladly cough up $$$$ for their clothes.

Though at the very least i'd LOVE some poofy, Hammer-Time pants to fill out my corsair gear for my necro. I got the turban, now the chest. I just want me some poofy pants :)