Game Won't Launch Properly and is Unplayable

Hello. I keep trying to login and play but the game will not launch or load properly at all.

I get the login screen just fine, can login and hit "PLAY" but from there nothing happens

Once I hit play, the game "loads" but I cannot see anything, not even a black or white screen, just nothing. When I click on the game icon on my taskbar I can hear the game and can hear that certain keys such as F12 are triggering something but I cannot see anything other than my own desktop.

I have tried repairing the game client, restarting my computer, and checking my antivirus but nothing seems to help. I have never ever had an issue with the game before and really hope someone can help so I can get back to playing soon :anguished:

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have similar problem. Tried disabling my antivirus, disabling the firewall, reinstalling the game, put it in windowed mode.... Nothing has worked. I haven't logged on for quite some time so I have no idea what changed. It used to work fine before.

When I press play after it updates the game does not launch. Nothing happens. Any ideas please?

• 2 weeks later...