Revenant or Ranger

GrManosXD.3807

So , after finishing my WvW/PvP Necro , done with gears and etc , I wanted to find a new class to start mostly for PvE things like Raids and Fractals ... I found two classes that I loved the moment I saw them , Ranger and Revenant ... I can say that I like Revenant a bit more but I've heard he is not that viable while Ranger/Druid is quite viable , but I heard his healings got nerfed ... Based clearly on your own opinion guys , what class do you think I should start ?

Ranger is probably more useful for PvE because you will always get a place in raids as a druid. Its healing is still solid and its buffing is the main reason why they are top support. Soulbeast is decent in condi or power DPS although not quite meta, they have nice group utility with stance share and spirits.

Rev is more on the dmg part and renegade can deal a reasonable amount of condi dmg or can be a decent off-meta support. Herald is more for WvW good but is still a good boon bot for PvE.

Power Revenant can be fun, and offers a range of utility that can make up for various pug's special snowflake builds in Dungeons or Fractals. It might not deal top-teir dps, but the rotation is easy and you won't lose 100% of your theoretical golem dps on a moving real target like you would playing an Elementalist. The Revenant hammer can offer some fun ranged play, and definately packs a lot more punch than the ranger longbow (imo) - but for the most part, you'll want to get in close with the sword/sword and staff.