[suggestion] custom graphics presets

So... my computer isn't the best one out there. Even with the "auto detect" graphics setting it runs less smooth than I'd prefer. I usually wind up fine-tuning it from there. Recently I went to the Festival of the Four Winds and was pretty much forced to turn the settings all the way down to keep the frame-rate at a decent level because of how many people were there. I do that periodically in other areas that are heavily populated as well. I'd really like to just be able to go back to my regular settings when I get back out in the less populated areas by choosing my preset rather than having to sit there and fiddle with it for a few moments.

So as a suggestion, could custom preset values be added to the graphics settings menu?

I hope this is the right place for such a post. I couldn't find anywhere else more appropriate.

That is not a bug.

Autodetect probably tries to strike some sort of balance between performance and appearance. Even in the options it is sandwiched between best performance and best appearance. If you want the best performance then you should pick that choice instead of autodetect.