New Onyx/Gold Lion Weapons look amazing!

> @"Deimos.4263" said:

> These look great and I chose the shield. But how does one get more than one of these weapons? I can't purchase the gem store package again...is there another way to get these?

>

More packages will get released as time goes on. They will likely also get added as a reward for Stattuetes at some point.

> @"Late For Tea.1846" said:

> > @"Deimos.4263" said:

> > These look great and I chose the shield. But how does one get more than one of these weapons? I can't purchase the gem store package again...is there another way to get these?

> >

>

> More packages will get released as time goes on. They will likely also get added as a reward for Stattuetes at some point.

Thanks. I guess I'll just have to wait. But for a game that is constantly trying to find ways to make money, you'd think they'd SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY. :sweat_smile:

I like them too and want more. Anet, how can we get more? You've got a hit on your hands and should probably strike while the iron's hot.

One other request, can you release the dye that you used for the onyx? It would be great to be able to dye outfits, metal etc. to match the onyx shield, in particular.

I don't hate it, but why onyx/gold lion box bundle with timekeeper outfit? It makes absolutely no sense, it doesn't fit the theme.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Timekeeper_Weapon_Collection

We have timekeeper weapons, why not use that as the bundle instead to fit the theme "Timekeeper"?

Edit: Oh.... Nevermind. I can get them via trading post.

They are really high quality in when it comes to artistic values - but then, that is only when looked at them isolated.

With what theme you are supposed to use them? For example, no "real" thief can use the pistols without looking absolutely strange - except it's a clown thief or something. A mesmer however could work.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > Too bad they are locked behind a steep paywall. Not going to buy stupid bundles where I dont need half the stuff

>

> Wait, there is more than one bundle which gives you access to them? :o I thought you could acquire only one of them, no matter what.

They will release more bundles, just like they did with the immortal weapons. They might be available for statues later on, too. But immortal weapons are 150 statuettes, which is even more expensive than a 2k gem bundle