Official NA Power Rankings

Mike.4830

What a total clown fiesta. Ive played against most of the people whining in this thread and really none of you are the pvpgods (what a joke of a website) you claim to be. This isnt a serious Esport game. That's why it FAILED ESL wise. The sPvP player base is so small now its just the same lamers winning the ATs against PVE people farming for rewards lol. Top 10 on a leaderboard that means nothing at all.

Get over yourselves.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > @“mrauls.6519”

> > >

> > > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > > >

> > > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > > >

> > > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > > >

> > > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> > >

> > >

> > > 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

> > >

> > > 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

> > >

> > > 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

> > >

> > > New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> > > Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

> >

> > Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

> >

> > Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

>

> I’m on YouTube? Nice to know I have such an impact because I don’t post footage myself, so you must be on my jock posting clips of me. Dats cool.

>

> Brah you are the one that try’s to gank me in FFA arena lmfao.

>

> Brah you died to 1500 soul beats a few times, but isn’t that about where your rating stay at?

>

> I don’t even watch for you on the map in a match ima be real.

Jesus, can you try formulating a proper sentence just once?

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > @“mrauls.6519”

> > > >

> > > > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > > > >

> > > > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

> > > >

> > > > 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

> > > >

> > > > 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

> > > >

> > > > New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> > > > Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

> > >

> > > Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

> > >

> > > Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

> >

> > I’m on YouTube? Nice to know I have such an impact because I don’t post footage myself, so you must be on my jock posting clips of me. Dats cool.

> >

> > Brah you are the one that try’s to gank me in FFA arena lmfao.

> >

> > Brah you died to 1500 soul beats a few times, but isn’t that about where your rating stay at?

> >

> > I don’t even watch for you on the map in a match ima be real.

>

> Jesus, can you try formulating a proper sentence just once?

See kids? That's what not going to school does. Don't do drugs and stay in school children.

> > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > @“mrauls.6519”

> > > >

> > > > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > > > >

> > > > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

> > > >

> > > > 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

> > > >

> > > > 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

> > > >

> > > > New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> > > > Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

> > >

> > > Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

> > >

> > > Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

> >

> > I’m on YouTube? Nice to know I have such an impact because I don’t post footage myself, so you must be on my jock posting clips of me. Dats cool.

> >

> > Brah you are the one that try’s to gank me in FFA arena lmfao.

> >

> > Brah you died to 1500 soul beats a few times, but isn’t that about where your rating stay at?

> >

> > I don’t even watch for you on the map in a match ima be real.

>

> Jesus, can you try formulating a proper sentence just once?

If you want me to acknowledge you, just say so.

> @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > @“mrauls.6519”

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

> > > > >

> > > > > 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

> > > > >

> > > > > 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

> > > > >

> > > > > New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> > > > > Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

> > > >

> > > > Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

> > >

> > > I’m on YouTube? Nice to know I have such an impact because I don’t post footage myself, so you must be on my jock posting clips of me. Dats cool.

> > >

> > > Brah you are the one that try’s to gank me in FFA arena lmfao.

> > >

> > > Brah you died to 1500 soul beats a few times, but isn’t that about where your rating stay at?

> > >

> > > I don’t even watch for you on the map in a match ima be real.

> >

> > Jesus, can you try formulating a proper sentence just once?

>

> If you want me to acknowledge you, just say so.

>

>

>

Considering you didn't make it onto a 2018 NA power ranking says more than enough about you.

Nice bait though

• 2 weeks later...

I only visit na for a month last season and only player that stood out with consistent skill no matter the group banded with was vallun. There where good players in na but with right set ups and only on set classes but val I noticed would carry the tide really well play different builds and class switch with high skill level on each. There for earning my personal respect as best player na. My view does not make it so after just a month but this is what that month showed me.

• 2 months later...

> @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > Eurantein (Ranger) finishes top 10 for the season and doesn't even get a mention?

>

> Necro'd thread, Eura had been on prolonged break from the game when this list was made.

Oh, alright, thanks.

> > Eurantein (Ranger) finishes top 10 for the season and doesn't even get a mention?

>

> If he played Boonbeast, he doesn't deserve one.

:( QQ

So with a boonbeast build you could make top 10?

Sure thing...

> @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > > Eurantein (Ranger) finishes top 10 for the season and doesn't even get a mention?

> >

> > Necro'd thread, Eura had been on prolonged break from the game when this list was made.

>

> Oh, alright, thanks.

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > > Eurantein (Ranger) finishes top 10 for the season and doesn't even get a mention?

> >

> > If he played Boonbeast, he doesn't deserve one.

>

> :( QQ

> So with a boonbeast build you could make top 10?

> Sure thing...

I made top 10 on core guard. In EU, which is arguably the more competitive server.

> > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > > > Eurantein (Ranger) finishes top 10 for the season and doesn't even get a mention?

> > >

> > > Necro'd thread, Eura had been on prolonged break from the game when this list was made.

> >

> > Oh, alright, thanks.

> > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > > > Eurantein (Ranger) finishes top 10 for the season and doesn't even get a mention?

> > >

> > > If he played Boonbeast, he doesn't deserve one.

> >

> > :( QQ

> > So with a boonbeast build you could make top 10?

> > Sure thing...

>

>

Honestly dont care.

I follow Rangers.

> @"plushiesoda.8150" said:

> > @"calebswag.8265" said:

> > How do you get put on this anyways?

>

> Streaming. More often than not, these so called power "ranking" treads are based on popularity rather than actual gameplay

Completely true. Giving Naru anywhere near a 10 in mechanics is laughable, though he is top-tier in tactics.