Troll Keep Claiming

wey daw ming.5784

> @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > there is still no option to upgraid claims? maybe that be the solution

> > > > This Quag guild has 1 keep ever claimed our garrison and that it. Longest claim it ever has is 15 hours that is our garri. Here is a breakdown of what this guild had claimed

> > > > Northern Shiverpeaks 12 (46.15%) 2018-08-07 19:22:38

> > > > Fort Aspenwood 9 (34.62%) 2018-06-25 10:51:52

> > > > Dragonbrand 2 (7.69%) 2018-07-08 23:11:15

> > > > Stormbluff Isle 2 (7.69%) 2018-06-25 07:50:54

> > > > Tarnished Coast 1 (3.85%) 2018-02-14 13:44:56

> > > > Really the claiming rights should go to the guild on the BL at the time that has the most Auras and if more than 1 has level VIII go by alphabetical order

> > >

> > > I want to know where you are finding the stats for everything that guild has ever claimed?

> >

> > ^^. This.

> >

> > They had claim priority evidently. No one else was willing, or able.

> >

> > Ask them kindly to claim a camp.

> >

> > Limits are there for claiming. Evidently no one else wanted that keep.

>

> I have a excel doc that shows every guild claiming pick a guild ill post what they have done :)

No response to the claim priority then?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > there is still no option to upgraid claims? maybe that be the solution

> > > > > This Quag guild has 1 keep ever claimed our garrison and that it. Longest claim it ever has is 15 hours that is our garri. Here is a breakdown of what this guild had claimed

> > > > > Northern Shiverpeaks 12 (46.15%) 2018-08-07 19:22:38

> > > > > Fort Aspenwood 9 (34.62%) 2018-06-25 10:51:52

> > > > > Dragonbrand 2 (7.69%) 2018-07-08 23:11:15

> > > > > Stormbluff Isle 2 (7.69%) 2018-06-25 07:50:54

> > > > > Tarnished Coast 1 (3.85%) 2018-02-14 13:44:56

> > > > > Really the claiming rights should go to the guild on the BL at the time that has the most Auras and if more than 1 has level VIII go by alphabetical order

> > > >

> > > > I want to know where you are finding the stats for everything that guild has ever claimed?

> > >

> > > ^^. This.

> > >

> > > They had claim priority evidently. No one else was willing, or able.

> > >

> > > Ask them kindly to claim a camp.

> > >

> > > Limits are there for claiming. Evidently no one else wanted that keep.

> >

> > I have a excel doc that shows every guild claiming pick a guild ill post what they have done :)

>

> No response to the claim priority then?

Everything I have seen in game shows that when a structure is taken, the top 3 rank guilds that got credit for the event get claim priority. If none of them claim it, it becomes open for anyone to claim it. Also, maybe a high rank guild claimed something else on the map by accident, opening it up for any guild (even one with 0 auras).

> > > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > > > there is still no option to upgraid claims? maybe that be the solution

> > > > > This Quag guild has 1 keep ever claimed our garrison and that it. Longest claim it ever has is 15 hours that is our garri. Here is a breakdown of what this guild had claimed

> > > > > Northern Shiverpeaks 12 (46.15%) 2018-08-07 19:22:38

> > > > > Fort Aspenwood 9 (34.62%) 2018-06-25 10:51:52

> > > > > Dragonbrand 2 (7.69%) 2018-07-08 23:11:15

> > > > > Stormbluff Isle 2 (7.69%) 2018-06-25 07:50:54

> > > > > Tarnished Coast 1 (3.85%) 2018-02-14 13:44:56

> > > > > Really the claiming rights should go to the guild on the BL at the time that has the most Auras and if more than 1 has level VIII go by alphabetical order

> > > >

> > > > I want to know where you are finding the stats for everything that guild has ever claimed?

> > >

> > > ^^. This.

> > >

> > > They had claim priority evidently. No one else was willing, or able.

> > >

> > > Ask them kindly to claim a camp.

> > >

> > > Limits are there for claiming. Evidently no one else wanted that keep.

> >

> > I have a excel doc that shows every guild claiming pick a guild ill post what they have done :)

>

> No response to the claim priority then?

I have asked them kindly 100 times in team chat they do not respond. They will not show who they are and since I am in wvw about 15 hours a day everyday I would think they would see my plead for the removal :)

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > >

> > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > >

> > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> >

> > That's nothing...

> >

> >

>

> Exactly this.

>

> Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

>

> The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

>

> Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

> @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > >

> > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > >

> > > That's nothing...

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Exactly this.

> >

> > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> >

> > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> >

> > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

>

> You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

Sorry pal but I do not sit in a Omega in n camp :) but you are right I am a 10k rank :) and we do use omegas to hold camps since they have 300k hp its easy for us to get there to defend the camp :)

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > >

> > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > >

> > > That's nothing...

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Exactly this.

> >

> > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> >

> > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> >

> > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

>

> You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

Building omegas = trolling.

> > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > > > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > > there is still no option to upgraid claims? maybe that be the solution

> > > > > > This Quag guild has 1 keep ever claimed our garrison and that it. Longest claim it ever has is 15 hours that is our garri. Here is a breakdown of what this guild had claimed

> > > > > > Northern Shiverpeaks 12 (46.15%) 2018-08-07 19:22:38

> > > > > > Fort Aspenwood 9 (34.62%) 2018-06-25 10:51:52

> > > > > > Dragonbrand 2 (7.69%) 2018-07-08 23:11:15

> > > > > > Stormbluff Isle 2 (7.69%) 2018-06-25 07:50:54

> > > > > > Tarnished Coast 1 (3.85%) 2018-02-14 13:44:56

> > > > > > Really the claiming rights should go to the guild on the BL at the time that has the most Auras and if more than 1 has level VIII go by alphabetical order

> > > > >

> > > > > I want to know where you are finding the stats for everything that guild has ever claimed?

> > > >

> > > > ^^. This.

> > > >

> > > > They had claim priority evidently. No one else was willing, or able.

> > > >

> > > > Ask them kindly to claim a camp.

> > > >

> > > > Limits are there for claiming. Evidently no one else wanted that keep.

> > >

> > > I have a excel doc that shows every guild claiming pick a guild ill post what they have done :)

> >

> > No response to the claim priority then?

>

> I have asked them kindly 100 times in team chat they do not respond. They will not show who they are and since I am in wvw about 15 hours a day everyday I would think they would see my plead for the removal :)

Maybe they aren't still in game to answer.

For all we know, they came on, claimed something and left WvW.

If it is so problematic to have it claimed by that guild, and not having buffs is too limiting, Lose the structure, then recap it and claim it.

Limiting guilds with claim capability makes no sense.

Claim priority came into effect on this one. Someone either released claim, didn't claim, or chose not to claim, which allowed them to claim.

That's more a server issue than an Anet issue.

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > > >

> > > > That's nothing...

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Exactly this.

> > >

> > > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> > >

> > > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> > >

> > > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

> >

> > You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

>

> We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

>

> Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

> No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

>

> Building omegas = trolling.

Yup. NA's got some people who are willing to lay down crazy amounts of gold for guild siege and golems, but there's very little coordination leading to wasting that siege. Often times they'll have an omega golem defending the t3 camp... but no one comes to blob down the roamers who were taking it, and the poor sap who wasted his time in the golem ends up getting destroyed.

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > > > > there is still no option to upgraid claims? maybe that be the solution

> > > > > > This Quag guild has 1 keep ever claimed our garrison and that it. Longest claim it ever has is 15 hours that is our garri. Here is a breakdown of what this guild had claimed

> > > > > > Northern Shiverpeaks 12 (46.15%) 2018-08-07 19:22:38

> > > > > > Fort Aspenwood 9 (34.62%) 2018-06-25 10:51:52

> > > > > > Dragonbrand 2 (7.69%) 2018-07-08 23:11:15

> > > > > > Stormbluff Isle 2 (7.69%) 2018-06-25 07:50:54

> > > > > > Tarnished Coast 1 (3.85%) 2018-02-14 13:44:56

> > > > > > Really the claiming rights should go to the guild on the BL at the time that has the most Auras and if more than 1 has level VIII go by alphabetical order

> > > > >

> > > > > I want to know where you are finding the stats for everything that guild has ever claimed?

> > > >

> > > > ^^. This.

> > > >

> > > > They had claim priority evidently. No one else was willing, or able.

> > > >

> > > > Ask them kindly to claim a camp.

> > > >

> > > > Limits are there for claiming. Evidently no one else wanted that keep.

> > >

> > > I have a excel doc that shows every guild claiming pick a guild ill post what they have done :)

> >

> > No response to the claim priority then?

>

> Everything I have seen in game shows that when a structure is taken, the top 3 rank guilds that got credit for the event get claim priority. If none of them claim it, it becomes open for anyone to claim it. Also, maybe a high rank guild claimed something else on the map by accident, opening it up for any guild (even one with 0 auras).

Yes. But the OP hasn't addressed claim priority and the fact that given the guild in questions rank, I highly doubt others didn't have priority first and either chose not to, or released their claim for another structure.

Which really makes this a server issue, not an Anet issue

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > > > >

> > > > > That's nothing...

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Exactly this.

> > > >

> > > > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> > > >

> > > > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> > > >

> > > > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

> > >

> > > You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

> >

> > We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

> >

> > Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

> > No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

> >

> > Building omegas = trolling.

>

> Yup. NA's got some people who are willing to lay down crazy amounts of gold for guild siege and golems, but there's very little coordination leading to wasting that siege. Often times they'll have an omega golem defending the t3 camp... but no one comes to blob down the roamers who were taking it, and the poor sap who wasted his time in the golem ends up getting destroyed.

Guild golems are pretty cheap, do more damage than blue seige, and cost the same supply. But guild ACs and guild ballistas are not worth it.

Catas and golems, guild is the way to go. Well, for small groups that is.

> > > > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That's nothing...

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Exactly this.

> > > > >

> > > > > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> > > > >

> > > > > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> > > > >

> > > > > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

> > > >

> > > > You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

> > >

> > > We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

> > >

> > > Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

> > > No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

> > >

> > > Building omegas = trolling.

> >

> > Yup. NA's got some people who are willing to lay down crazy amounts of gold for guild siege and golems, but there's very little coordination leading to wasting that siege. Often times they'll have an omega golem defending the t3 camp... but no one comes to blob down the roamers who were taking it, and the poor sap who wasted his time in the golem ends up getting destroyed.

>

> Guild golems are pretty cheap, do more damage than blue seige, and cost the same supply. But guild ACs and guild ballistas are not worth it.

>

> Catas and golems, guild is the way to go. Well, for small groups that is.

Guildgolems and alpha's are MELEE. That makes them what I call "useful". Omega's are countered by a single reflection. Especially since half the players that man them don't know what reflection is, and kill their own golem. Given that the counterplay to omega's is literally... any class with a reflect or projectile block; I'd say anyone building them for their price and supply is trolling. Nobody sane would do such a thing.

As a result; building omegas should be a bannable offense.

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > > > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > > > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > > > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > > > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > > > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > > > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > > > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That's nothing...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Exactly this.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

> > > > >

> > > > > You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

> > > >

> > > > We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

> > > >

> > > > Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

> > > > No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

> > > >

> > > > Building omegas = trolling.

> > >

> > > Yup. NA's got some people who are willing to lay down crazy amounts of gold for guild siege and golems, but there's very little coordination leading to wasting that siege. Often times they'll have an omega golem defending the t3 camp... but no one comes to blob down the roamers who were taking it, and the poor sap who wasted his time in the golem ends up getting destroyed.

> >

> > Guild golems are pretty cheap, do more damage than blue seige, and cost the same supply. But guild ACs and guild ballistas are not worth it.

> >

> > Catas and golems, guild is the way to go. Well, for small groups that is.

>

> Guildgolems and alpha's are MELEE. That makes them what I call "useful". Omega's are countered by a single reflection. Especially since half the players that man them don't know what reflection is, and kill their own golem. Given that the counterplay to omega's is literally... any class with a reflect or projectile block; I'd say anyone building them for their price and supply is trolling. Nobody sane would do such a thing.

>

> As a result; building omegas should be a bannable offense.

Can't argue on omegas at all.

I just have a preference to guild golems over alphas, but yeah, either works.

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > > > >

> > > > > That's nothing...

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Exactly this.

> > > >

> > > > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> > > >

> > > > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> > > >

> > > > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

> > >

> > > You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

> >

> > We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

> >

> > Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

> > No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

> >

> > Building omegas = trolling.

>

> Yup. NA's got some people who are willing to lay down crazy amounts of gold for guild siege and golems, but there's very little coordination leading to wasting that siege. Often times they'll have an omega golem defending the t3 camp... but no one comes to blob down the roamers who were taking it, and the poor sap who wasted his time in the golem ends up getting destroyed.

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > > > > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > > > > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > > > > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > > > > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > > > > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > > > > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > > > > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > That's nothing...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Exactly this.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

> > > > >

> > > > > We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

> > > > >

> > > > > Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

> > > > > No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

> > > > >

> > > > > Building omegas = trolling.

> > > >

> > > > Yup. NA's got some people who are willing to lay down crazy amounts of gold for guild siege and golems, but there's very little coordination leading to wasting that siege. Often times they'll have an omega golem defending the t3 camp... but no one comes to blob down the roamers who were taking it, and the poor sap who wasted his time in the golem ends up getting destroyed.

> > >

> > > Guild golems are pretty cheap, do more damage than blue seige, and cost the same supply. But guild ACs and guild ballistas are not worth it.

> > >

> > > Catas and golems, guild is the way to go. Well, for small groups that is.

> >

> > Guildgolems and alpha's are MELEE. That makes them what I call "useful". Omega's are countered by a single reflection. Especially since half the players that man them don't know what reflection is, and kill their own golem. Given that the counterplay to omega's is literally... any class with a reflect or projectile block; I'd say anyone building them for their price and supply is trolling. Nobody sane would do such a thing.

> >

> > As a result; building omegas should be a bannable offense.

>

> Can't argue on omegas at all.

>

> I just have a preference to guild golems over alphas, but yeah, either works.

>

And why did you off track this subject to omegas at n camp? If you are not willing to help this discussion please leave it. :) Oh wait Im guessing that you own Quag guild am I right

> > > > > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Exactly this.

> > > > >

> > > > > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> > > > >

> > > > > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> > > > >

> > > > > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

> > > >

> > > > You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

> > >

> > > We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

> > >

> > > Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

> > > No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

> > >

> >

> > Yup. NA's got some people who are willing to lay down crazy amounts of gold for guild siege and golems, but there's very little coordination leading to wasting that siege. Often times they'll have an omega golem defending the t3 camp... but no one comes to blob down the roamers who were taking it, and the poor sap who wasted his time in the golem ends up getting destroyed.

>

> > > > > > > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > > > > > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > > > > > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > > > > > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > > > > > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > > > > > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > > > > > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > That's nothing...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Exactly this.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

> > > > > > No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Building omegas = trolling.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yup. NA's got some people who are willing to lay down crazy amounts of gold for guild siege and golems, but there's very little coordination leading to wasting that siege. Often times they'll have an omega golem defending the t3 camp... but no one comes to blob down the roamers who were taking it, and the poor sap who wasted his time in the golem ends up getting destroyed.

> > > >

> > > > Guild golems are pretty cheap, do more damage than blue seige, and cost the same supply. But guild ACs and guild ballistas are not worth it.

> > > >

> > > > Catas and golems, guild is the way to go. Well, for small groups that is.

> > >

> > > Guildgolems and alpha's are MELEE. That makes them what I call "useful". Omega's are countered by a single reflection. Especially since half the players that man them don't know what reflection is, and kill their own golem. Given that the counterplay to omega's is literally... any class with a reflect or projectile block; I'd say anyone building them for their price and supply is trolling. Nobody sane would do such a thing.

> > >

> > > As a result; building omegas should be a bannable offense.

> >

> > Can't argue on omegas at all.

> >

> > I just have a preference to guild golems over alphas, but yeah, either works.

> >

>

> And why did you off track this subject to omegas at n camp? If you are not willing to help this discussion please leave it. :) Oh wait Im guessing that you own Quag guild am I right

Yes you totally got me. I definitely own this guild that I've never heard of.

Point being, anyone who has the right to claim something can claim it and that's just something you're going to have to deal with. My guild claims towers even though the only thing we have is +5 supply, because it helps us, as roamers. I'm sure not having boosted stats doesn't hinder your virtuous and honorable PPT endeavors too much, friendo.

Not to mention that to get into the claim order you need to have x amount of guild members capturing something. So basically this means that guild either happened upon a completely unclaimed objective for whatever reason or they actually had enough people there to make that claim. That or the other guilds in the queue simply didn't do it. So what will it be, my dude?

> > > > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > > > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > > > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > > > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > > > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > > > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > > > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That's nothing...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Exactly this.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

> > > > >

> > > > > You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

> > > >

> > > > We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

> > > >

> > > > Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

> > > > No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

> > > >

> > > > Building omegas = trolling.

> > >

> > > Yup. NA's got some people who are willing to lay down crazy amounts of gold for guild siege and golems, but there's very little coordination leading to wasting that siege. Often times they'll have an omega golem defending the t3 camp... but no one comes to blob down the roamers who were taking it, and the poor sap who wasted his time in the golem ends up getting destroyed.

> >

> > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > > > > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > > > > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > > > > > > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > > > > > > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > > > > > > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > > > > > > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > > > > > > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > > > > > > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > That's nothing...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Exactly this.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

> > > > > > > No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Building omegas = trolling.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yup. NA's got some people who are willing to lay down crazy amounts of gold for guild siege and golems, but there's very little coordination leading to wasting that siege. Often times they'll have an omega golem defending the t3 camp... but no one comes to blob down the roamers who were taking it, and the poor sap who wasted his time in the golem ends up getting destroyed.

> > > > >

> > > > > Guild golems are pretty cheap, do more damage than blue seige, and cost the same supply. But guild ACs and guild ballistas are not worth it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Catas and golems, guild is the way to go. Well, for small groups that is.

> > > >

> > > > Guildgolems and alpha's are MELEE. That makes them what I call "useful". Omega's are countered by a single reflection. Especially since half the players that man them don't know what reflection is, and kill their own golem. Given that the counterplay to omega's is literally... any class with a reflect or projectile block; I'd say anyone building them for their price and supply is trolling. Nobody sane would do such a thing.

> > > >

> > > > As a result; building omegas should be a bannable offense.

> > >

> > > Can't argue on omegas at all.

> > >

> > > I just have a preference to guild golems over alphas, but yeah, either works.

> > >

> >

> > And why did you off track this subject to omegas at n camp? If you are not willing to help this discussion please leave it. :) Oh wait Im guessing that you own Quag guild am I right

>

> Yes you totally got me. I definitely own this guild that I've never heard of.

>

> Point being, anyone who has the right to claim something can claim it and that's just something you're going to have to deal with. My guild claims towers even though the only thing we have is +5 supply, because it helps us, as roamers. I'm sure not having boosted stats doesn't hinder your virtuous and honorable PPT endeavors too much, friendo.

Thanks for getting back on the subject :)

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> Not to mention that to get into the claim order you need to have x amount of guild members capturing something. So basically this means that guild either happened upon a completely unclaimed objective for whatever reason or they actually had enough people there to make that claim. That or the other guilds in the queue simply didn't do it. So what will it be, my dude?

I know why it happened the whole point here is that anet has created the ability to level a guild, keep claim and have zero buffs. Shouldnt be this way and I know lots of things are messed up but this just allows more trolling and every server has plenty of that right now

I've noticed that when fighting certain servers, the amount of troll behavior sky rockets. On my server, we tend to get the situation where consistently a troll account comes on, pulls all of our tacts right before an enemy zerg attacks the keeps, or does them on a cycle to keep them perma-down (grabbing banners and dropping them, pulling supply drops and then building golems, etc). Among other troll behavior... ultimately, absolutely nothing can be done without anet starting to give WvW some TLC and actual active monitoring.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Exactly this.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

> > > > > > > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"wey daw ming.5784" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > haha. omg, reminds me to upgrade our slayers guild to claim keeps pretty soon.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > on that note hope its just a newbi and not a troll. although i do remember we killed some quaggan from the opposing servers hope this is not some kind of effect. @.@

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sorry but you do not build a guild up to level 22 just to claim a keep with no auras unless you are a troll. The cost to do this far exceeds just a noob guy making a claim.. This is someone that built this up for this purpose only. You must have war room level 2 and the cost is high to get this done. Here is what it takes just for level 2 War Room :) and Im not even talking about the ability to mine 5k ore for the mine. Just a quick guess we looking at about minimum 1500 gold just for a guild level 22 built only to claim a keep

> > > > > > > > > > 30  Badge of Tribute.

> > > > > > > > > > 1000   Elder Wood Plank

> > > > > > > > > > 1000   Mithril Ingot

> > > > > > > > > > 200   Glob of Ectoplasm

> > > > > > > > > > 10   Dragonite Ingot

> > > > > > > > > > 10   Spiritwood Plank

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > That's nothing...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Exactly this.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Badges of tribute are relatively cheap. 1k elder wood :trollface: 1k mithril :trollface: Dragonite ingots? Yeah I got hundreds.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The only expensive parts are 200 ectos (which are spiking atm, and it's still like what 40g? Once prices drop again maybe 25g?) and... 10 spiritwood planks so another ~45g? So a generous estimate would be what... 100g? 150g? That's not very expensive for me solo. Imagine a guild that's just trying to play and upgrade their guildhall without really knowing what they're doing. Then imagine them playing WvW without knowing what they're doing. Sounds like... literally every other player I encounter in WvW.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Having bad tactics like supply sabotage or gate turrets on upgraded structures feelsbadman. But if we're going to claim bad players are "trolling" then I have a pretty long list. Starting with everyone who uses supply to build omega golems. Nobody who knows how the game works builds omegas in 2K18. Building them should be a bannable offense.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You're EU right? Idk if people in EU do this but NSP, the home server of OP, actively builds omega golems to guard their camps on home BL. Usually they've got someone camping in an omega which lasts long enough for them to call the map blob. It's quite hilarious. OP is a diamond legend and I still see him camping a t3 north camp sitting in an omega.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We do this with alpha's cause we're cheap. Not like you're lacking supply in camps which you're actively defending. Also rarely do this because most mu's can be won by bullying the enemy PPT players rather than enabling our own. That said, upgrading structures to T3 so they can't send 3 guys to backcap every 5 minutes helps, so we do it where needed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Omegas SHOULD be cheaper than alpha's becauase alphas are ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES... But as I said, players are clueless.

> > > > > > No reason to use omegas that are 8x more expensive than alphas. Again, NO reason to use omegas at all.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Building omegas = trolling.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yup. NA's got some people who are willing to lay down crazy amounts of gold for guild siege and golems, but there's very little coordination leading to wasting that siege. Often times they'll have an omega golem defending the t3 camp... but no one comes to blob down the roamers who were taking it, and the poor sap who wasted his time in the golem ends up getting destroyed.

> > > >

> > > > Guild golems are pretty cheap, do more damage than blue seige, and cost the same supply. But guild ACs and guild ballistas are not worth it.

> > > >

> > > > Catas and golems, guild is the way to go. Well, for small groups that is.

> > >

> > > Guildgolems and alpha's are MELEE. That makes them what I call "useful". Omega's are countered by a single reflection. Especially since half the players that man them don't know what reflection is, and kill their own golem. Given that the counterplay to omega's is literally... any class with a reflect or projectile block; I'd say anyone building them for their price and supply is trolling. Nobody sane would do such a thing.

> > >

> > > As a result; building omegas should be a bannable offense.

> >

> > Can't argue on omegas at all.

> >

> > I just have a preference to guild golems over alphas, but yeah, either works.

> >

>

> And why did you off track this subject to omegas at n camp? If you are not willing to help this discussion please leave it. :) Oh wait Im guessing that you own Quag guild am I right

And yet you failed to include the person I was responding to.

As to the on track comments, you have yet to address why your server would leave a keep unclaimed.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> i doubt any in nsp or sf would leave as such. my guess is, it was lost, not many where on, some quag guild capped and claimed. and the guild that claimed was quagan etc.

>

> in nsp, atleast for me, we prioritize gari and eb keep. since we cant really hold everything.

>

I would agree.

And if they did the work, they should be able to claim.

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > i doubt any in nsp or sf would leave as such. my guess is, it was lost, not many where on, some quag guild capped and claimed. and the guild that claimed was quagan etc.

> >

> > in nsp, atleast for me, we prioritize gari and eb keep. since we cant really hold everything.

> >

>

> I would agree.

>

> And if they did the work, they should be able to claim.

While I don't really disagree on that, claiming a keep without being able to put any buffs on it messes up your own server, unless there are really no other guilds online that have buffs that can claim. (To me, it's similar to people who claim objectives but then don't put tacts on themselves because "well anyone can do it anyways..."). Ultimately, a keep claimed by a guild without any buffs is just a tact-factory - so hopefully they at least step up in that regard!