Where are the skilled WvW fights?

Chasind.3128

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"Chasind.3128" said:

> > > **Disclaimer: I'm not bragging, I'm complaining; hence what forums are for.**

> > >

> > > My WvW guild group has moved through servers, dropped in tier(s) just to find fights. We don't care for PPT, it's not fun and the only time we attack towers is to lure out groups.

> > > So far, we're stuck in tier 1, which all other BL's do is hide behind siege or get an entire map q to blob because anything organized would require brain function.

> > > Groups dodge our time zone now because they don't want to fight us. Or if they do, they just pirate ship.

> > >

> > > WvW feels like an arid desert as far as skilled fights go.

> > >

> > > Do you like GvG/Organized fights? Or only PPt? In what tier/ server have you found/ seen the most fights? As in descent fights where people won't bottleneck behind siege.

> >

> > Rather than complaining about servers and Tiers, why don't you make a weekly thread asking about fights in the EoTM arena?

> >

> > Or are you also looking to stomp unorganized PUGs with your optimized and comp'd group? So fair, right?

> > Begone.

>

> this should be a thing. eotm thread for server a b and c =)

GO GO GO

R G B

1 2 3

Let Us See

Who's got the biggest wee wee!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Serkit.4089" said:

> I just checked and the OP is on Sanctum of Rall for the people wondering.

Ahhh.. So they are running a below 1 KDR. As is SoS. Interesting.

If OP is looking for all the 'fights guilds' that were on BG they left for Kaineng, and supposedly several are on SoR now. So there ya go. Still can't pull a decent KDR... smh

i keep forgetting the mods will close any thread that names a server so ill just say if you stick a t1 server with 2 t4 servers, dont expect that t1 to fix the mess the 2 t4's make overnight.

not hating on anyone, its fine whatever people do but thaats why the kdr is shit, you have 2 t1s farming 2/3rds of a server that belongs in a lower tier.

its an expected result

> @"AmaraRenee.3812" said:

> If your guild really wants fights transfer off of SoR. Or, you know, organize fights in one of the many arenas (EotM, OS, Guild Hall).

Gotto transfer in bulk. Can't raid some peasants with just 300, gotto be the 30,000 when you're a fight guild!

I always envious of servers that have many people who ranked mithril or even diamond. Then, when I look at my server, I feel sad, finding players of those ranks are like as rare as a precious gem. It seems like "good" players tend to stack server and naturally those server become full of "good" players. Then, often whine about where the good fights, I really can't comprehend this mentality.

It makes me wonder if I am just too stupid to understand or others too pretentious about it.

> @"Serkit.4089" said:

> I just checked and the OP is on Sanctum of Rall for the people wondering.

Which is ironic because it's that particular server and friends which is getting farmed and hiding. I'm also fairly certain as to what guild they're on, and they've spent just as much time in structures on siege as their allies. Only advice I can offer is to find other guilds who are willing to go to the EoTM arena.

> @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> I always envious of servers that have many people who ranked mithril or even diamond. Then, when I look at my server, I feel sad, finding players of those ranks are like as rare as a precious gem. It seems like "good" players tend to stack server and naturally those server become full of "good" players. Then, often whine about where the good fights, I really can't comprehend this mentality.

>

> It makes me wonder if I am just too stupid to understand or others too pretentious about it.

Just one thing..having a high rank in WvW doesn't mean they are good by any means.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> not sure if im reading this thread right but OP wants to fight other fight guilds but apparently theyre all stacked on his server already?

>

> If thats the case the solution is simple, transfer to the opposing worlds.

>

>

Which we've done and it always ends up the same v,v

my bf has left gw2 bc wvw to him is ded

> @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > I always envious of servers that have many people who ranked mithril or even diamond. Then, when I look at my server, I feel sad, finding players of those ranks are like as rare as a precious gem. It seems like "good" players tend to stack server and naturally those server become full of "good" players. Then, often whine about where the good fights, I really can't comprehend this mentality.

> >

> > It makes me wonder if I am just too stupid to understand or others too pretentious about it.

>

> Just one thing..having a high rank in WvW doesn't mean they are good by any means.

that's why SkyShroud put quotes around the word "good" :tongue: