Useless Guardian Traits

otto.5684

> @"Aza.2105" said:

> > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > @"Aza.2105" said:

> > > Add pure of voice to the list. It hasn't been updated since 2012. For a gm trait, converting 1 condition is very weak.

> >

> > I do not think the trait is bad, but the shouts themselves are bad. If the shouts are good, the trait could be fine.

>

> I think the opposite, the shouts are good but the trait is bad.

I think it depends on the game mode. I hear that in WvW (dont play it personally so not an expert) shouts are popular, but in pve and pvp I don't think anyone uses them. Maybe with the exeption of "Feel my Wrath"

So, maybe a middle of the road solution. Buff shouts a bit, and buff the trait a bit

> @"otto.5684" said:

> I personally think stand your ground is the only solid shout, but regardless, the trait alone won’t make shouts in contention. Primarily retreat, hold the line and save yourselves. They require some major changes to be useful.

"Feel My Wrath!" is pretty decent as well now after they increased the durations of the boons.

The shout I think needs the most help is "Receive the Light!". It's totally outclassed by the Firebrand mantra.

The others are at least unique, and can be worked with.

> @"otto.5684" said:

> > @"Aza.2105" said:

> > Add pure of voice to the list. It hasn't been updated since 2012. For a gm trait, converting 1 condition is very weak.

>

> I do not think the trait is bad, but the shouts themselves are bad. If the shouts are good, the trait could be fine.

If they give guard shouts charges like they have done for warrior shouts, the trait could be strong, especially with the old trooper rune set up.