What's your rating?

breno.5423

> @"Duncanmix.5238" said:

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/jt8NGXr.png "")

>

> My revenant is trash tier lol.

> I'm generally gold player, unless I play same spec for 2 seasons. For example last 2 seasons I was mostly Scrapper and I reached platinum because I got used to it. But then it becomes a bit stale playing same thing, then I swap to another spec and I dip back again to gold. Next season I'm gonna be experimenting with Holosmith, so yea most likely another gold season for me =).

>

Cool.

Every season i change my main. This last i was mainly deadeye. Next season im still thinking which one will be.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > So many “poll results” yet so few screenies as requested, makes you wonder. lol.

>

> Look at what BenP said.

Oh I saw that, and it’s just so funny, that people will lie to make themselves feel/seem better to strangers over the interwebz, over and almost completely meaningless videogame.

> @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > So many “poll results” yet so few screenies as requested, makes you wonder. lol.

> >

> > Look at what BenP said.

>

> Oh I saw that, and it’s just so funny, that people will lie to make themselves feel/seem better to strangers over the interwebz, over and almost completely meaningless videogame.

Look at the multiple threads about not being able to get a pvp title. Completely meaningless title that only a fraction of the population will get and actually mean something (top 25 let's say). Human nature to complain about completely useless things.

> @"LazySummer.2568" said:

> I boosted my rating by abusing ventari rev, bunker druid, 6s cd FC spellbroken, holospam, and just in general getting carried by 15+ win streaks having many games where I don't have a single clue why I won or get to afk mid thx to god tier matchmaking.

Haha, i like your sincerity

I don't know the purpose of this, or its use, but okay

![](https://i.imgur.com/xbWgQrF.png "")

It's funny because the less PvP I play, the higher rating I get when I bother to return to it. I used to PvP a lot before I started raiding, and I always got placed in silver -and stayed there all season. Now I barely play PvP, and I get placed/stay in gold.

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > What exactly is the purpose of this?

> >

> It's helped me see how many people are willing to lie about their rating in a forum poll. :)

>

These 20~25% of liars prove how sPvP people care about their image and prestige (which come mostly by titles, badges and leaderboards atm).

I do not care about ratings and leaderboards and titles. ArenaNet can remove it all, I don't care. I consider PvP dead for 3 years, ever since SoloQ voting. Now I just do my boring daily alone, and read the complaints of other players that still hope for a miracle while playing alone on the same 6 years old content.

• 2 weeks later...