Why do so many people farm gold?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shrug* if i didnt have the job i do currently and the ability to have a decent amount of "free" money in my budget id probably farm gold too. But because i *DO* have the ability to have a decent amount of "Free" money in my budget i can afford to skip the in game grind which honestly has always been a second job in most mmos to me.

But, not everyone can afford to do that, and the fact that anet allows you to purchase the premium items through in game play time is something i like about them.

> @"Mea.5491" said:

> > @"HardRider.2980" said:

> > > @"Mea.5491" said:

> > > I didn't demand access to that content, from what I heard PoF is a massive waste of time.

> > >

> >

> > Funny because people I've spoken to since release have said is WAS worth the time. The only issue they had was the size of maps compared to what to do in them.. but that's the only bad note they mentioned

> >

>

> Why did you quote me? I never said this, lol. I'm confused. :open_mouth:

That’s a pretty epic misquote by Hardrider.2980. That quote was from pulled out from middle of the long discussion between reaVer.4056 and Bloodstealer.5978. I have no idea how Hardrider got your name attached to it. From what I can see you only posted once on the first page.

Edit: I see. You posted and was responded to in the middle of that conversation and he got your name from there.

> @"Aridon.8362" said:

> > @"Taygus.4571" said:

> > > @"Aridon.8362" said:

> > > > @"Taygus.4571" said:

> > > > there's a "right way" to have fun. .. ROTFL

> > >

> > > Yes actually.

> >

> > No actually.

> >

> > In a game everyone has their own idea of fun. It can't be wrong just because it's noy fun to you.

>

> Yeah but people don't go to a movie theater to watch commercials either.

Which has nothing to do with farming.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > @"Mea.5491" said:

> > > @"HardRider.2980" said:

> > > > @"Mea.5491" said:

> > > > I didn't demand access to that content, from what I heard PoF is a massive waste of time.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Funny because people I've spoken to since release have said is WAS worth the time. The only issue they had was the size of maps compared to what to do in them.. but that's the only bad note they mentioned

> > >

> >

> > Why did you quote me? I never said this, lol. I'm confused. :open_mouth:

>

> That’s a pretty epic misquote by Hardrider.2980. That quote was from pulled out from middle of the long discussion between reaVer.4056 and Bloodstealer.5978. I have no idea how Hardrider got your name attached to it. From what I can see you only posted once on the first page.

>

> Edit: I see. You posted and was responded to in the middle of that conversation and he got your name from there.

The "quote" in question was changed to show a neutral attribution, as the comment was not made by forum member Mea.