[Possible Bug] Howler doesn't howl on tempests?

> @"Drecien.4508" said:

> It looks best on a ranger with the #5 skill which actually a wolf. Other than that it's lackluster.

I don't know. I use it on my Charr warrior. Decked totally in Shadow Abyss dye with a hint of Magma. The Howler gives off a gray mist around me and a heavy trail when I toot it while moving...

• 1 month later...

> @"Sleviron.9341" said:

> it doesn't even look good. there are atleast 50 other warhorn skins which look way better than this ugly legendary

I'm sorry but I have to disagree... IMO The Howler is one of the most beautiful legendaries in the game and - also IMHO - the most beautiful warhorn. It's not too flashy, but just as it should be. The only thing I would change is its howl to be a bit more distinguishable maybe louder.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> Just yet another cruddy Gen One Legendary that desperately needs a total rework to **bring it up to snuff with the more recent ones**...

You mean make it look equally comical? ;) No, thanks.

> @"Chay.7852" said:

> I'm sorry but I have to disagree... IMO The Howler is one of the most beautiful legendaries in the game and - also IMHO - the most beautiful warhorn. It's not too flashy, but just as it should be. The only thing I would change is its howl to be a bit more distinguishable maybe louder.

This. :+1:

I thought this was just because my Tempest is an Asura, which scales down the animations horrendously. The warhorn's animation and sound should overwrite the profession-specific ones, not get hidden by them or overlay them (eyesore).

Also it should be much louder, the volume of normal warhorn skills.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sadly neither the wolf's howling is played in the Tempest war horn skills for me. The ghostly wolf used to be displayed but it isn't anymore for several months now. A fix would be really appreciated, together with a little rework like the awesome ones Kudzu, the Dreamer or the Moot.