critique this wvw renegade ventari rev build

Stand The Wall.6987

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > Its fine I suppose.

> > Is it meant to replace the FB or Chrono Support?

>

> chrono I guess. maybe a scourge spot.

>

Doubt you can replace a scourge as you bring no damage or boon corrupts.

Support Chrono > This Renegade Build

I do believe this build has a place in a large group where the chrono are lacking in numbers though. It brings different unique items to the table that other classes don't but just not chrono levels of important.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > Its fine I suppose.

> > > Is it meant to replace the FB or Chrono Support?

> >

> > chrono I guess. maybe a scourge spot.

> >

>

> Doubt you can replace a scourge as you bring no damage or boon corrupts.

>

> Support Chrono > This Renegade Build

> I do believe this build has a place in a large group where the chrono are lacking in numbers though. It brings different unique items to the table that other classes don't but just not chrono levels of important.

true I wouldn't consider this build over scourge in general, only when there are a couple zerk squishies in the party or the commander wants some extra oomph.

I don't understand why chrono would be better. its got less heal, condi clear, and damage mitigation. its boon output is good but it only copies, it cant stack anything. veil is vastly inferior to stealth blasting. portal is a one trick pony that most people will see coming. I just don't get it lol, but maybe im just dumb.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > Its fine I suppose.

> > > > Is it meant to replace the FB or Chrono Support?

> > >

> > > chrono I guess. maybe a scourge spot.

> > >

> >

> > Doubt you can replace a scourge as you bring no damage or boon corrupts.

> >

> > Support Chrono > This Renegade Build

> > I do believe this build has a place in a large group where the chrono are lacking in numbers though. It brings different unique items to the table that other classes don't but just not chrono levels of important.

>

> true I wouldn't consider this build over scourge in general, only when there are a couple zerk squishies in the party or the commander wants some extra oomph.

>

> I don't understand why chrono would be better. its got less heal, condi clear, and damage mitigation. its boon output is good but it only copies, it cant stack anything. veil is vastly inferior to stealth blasting. portal is a one trick pony that most people will see coming. I just don't get it lol, but maybe im just dumb.

Chrono doesn't need to heal anything, you have FB for that, but they can heal for like 10k on your heal skill, which will fill most peoples hp. Condi clear on chrono is on average better than that of FB(ok FB also converts). Dmg mitigation, i guess, but even power herald can do that. Boon output on chrono is probably higher than that of FB, also they complement eachother really well(and have access to all boons), while your renegade lacks, well everything but alacrity and might. Veil is used by 1 chrono in guilds, second one tends to use something else. Portal is never used.

Now let's get to thing that mesmer also does. Rez via illusion of life, boonstrip that in certain variation can get on par with scourge and the holy grail of mesmer: CC, the best CC in the game, Gravity well and focus pull, those 2 are very much essential to killing a competent group of players(bubble+gwell combo) and shield wave that has no target limit(just disapears when hitting invulnerable foes or by terrain) that stuns 2x and has the potential to provide 8s of alacrity to all that are hit by it.

So you see, chrono is a support that does much more than regular people will tell, because ussualy even guild leaders don't know what mesmer is acctually doing.

> @"SloRules.3560" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > Its fine I suppose.

> > > > > Is it meant to replace the FB or Chrono Support?

> > > >

> > > > chrono I guess. maybe a scourge spot.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Doubt you can replace a scourge as you bring no damage or boon corrupts.

> > >

> > > Support Chrono > This Renegade Build

> > > I do believe this build has a place in a large group where the chrono are lacking in numbers though. It brings different unique items to the table that other classes don't but just not chrono levels of important.

> >

> > true I wouldn't consider this build over scourge in general, only when there are a couple zerk squishies in the party or the commander wants some extra oomph.

> >

> > I don't understand why chrono would be better. its got less heal, condi clear, and damage mitigation. its boon output is good but it only copies, it cant stack anything. veil is vastly inferior to stealth blasting. portal is a one trick pony that most people will see coming. I just don't get it lol, but maybe im just dumb.

>

> Chrono doesn't need to heal anything, you have FB for that, but they can heal for like 10k on your heal skill, which will fill most peoples hp. Condi clear on chrono is on average better than that of FB(ok FB also converts). Dmg mitigation, i guess, but even power herald can do that. Boon output on chrono is probably higher than that of FB, also they complement eachother really well(and have access to all boons), while your renegade lacks, well everything but alacrity and might. Veil is used by 1 chrono in guilds, second one tends to use something else. Portal is never used.

>

> Now let's get to thing that mesmer also does. Rez via illusion of life, boonstrip that in certain variation can get on par with scourge and the holy grail of mesmer: CC, the best CC in the game, Gravity well and focus pull, those 2 are very much essential to killing a competent group of players(bubble+gwell combo) and shield wave that has no target limit(just disapears when hitting invulnerable foes or by terrain) that stuns 2x and has the potential to provide 8s of alacrity to all that are hit by it.

>

> So you see, chrono is a support that does much more than regular people will tell, because ussualy even guild leaders don't know what mesmer is acctually doing.

Illusion of Life is pretty amazing by itself.

Don't worry about the double post.