Gem store sends you the wrong stuff?

So a question to follow and any help / advice would be appreciated. With this awesome mount sale going on, I went and purchased 3 skins: the Grand Lion Griffon Skin, The Reforged Warhound Jackal Skin, and the Umbral Demon Skimmer Skin. When I went to check my mail, I was sent 2 Reforged Warhound skins and one Umbral Demon Skin. I logged a ticket a week ago and have gotten 0 responses. With the sale ending, I went forward and bought the Grand Lion because that's the one I really wanted in the first place. So has anyone else experienced this? Also, what's your experience with ANet help? I only had one previous incident which was resolved quickly and satisfactorily within a couple days but I haven't even gotten even an initial response back yet. Is this the norm?

> @"nOne.4165" said:

> So a question to follow and any help / advice would be appreciated. With this awesome mount sale going on, I went and purchased 3 skins: the Grand Lion Griffon Skin, The Reforged Warhound Jackal Skin, and the Umbral Demon Skimmer Skin. When I went to check my mail, I was sent 2 Reforged Warhound skins and one Umbral Demon Skin. I logged a ticket a week ago and have gotten 0 responses. With the sale ending, I went forward and bought the Grand Lion because that's the one I really wanted in the first place. So has anyone else experienced this? Also, what's your experience with ANet help? I only had one previous incident which was resolved quickly and satisfactorily within a couple days but I haven't even gotten even an initial response back yet. Is this the norm?

Regardless of the reasons, first update your ticket to say that you also bought the Grand Lion.

If I understand, you've now spent 6400 gems, when you should have only spent 4800. Accordingly, when you update your ticket, simplify the story for them:

* You accidentally bought two reforged warhound skins

* You want a refund on the second

Support will almost certainly be able to do that. However, your wait time might be 3-4 weeks (apparently, they haven't yet resolved their current backlog).

Good luck and please let us know how it turns out.

Awesome! Thanks for the advice. You are correct, spent a total of 4x1600. I had already updated my ticket to explain I bought the extra Griffon so I wouldn't entirely miss the sale. I'll go in and try to see if I can simplify things a bit.