Too everyone making title rage threads.

sephiroth.4217

> @"kin korn karn.9023" said:

> > @"Liza.2758" said:

> > very good vid by Bik

> I personally have nothing against BIK, but his points aren't well articulated, his metaphors are terrible, and I find it a bit delusional to expect to get paid as a gold-tier player. This is just a venting video, nothing of worth here.

>

>

I don't really care for him but he makes a good point in that the community here just complains about everything.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"kin korn karn.9023" said:

> > > @"Liza.2758" said:

> > > very good vid by Bik

> > I personally have nothing against BIK, but his points aren't well articulated, his metaphors are terrible, and I find it a bit delusional to expect to get paid as a gold-tier player. This is just a venting video, nothing of worth here.

> >

> >

>

> I don't really care for him but he makes a good point in that the community here just complains about everything.

I think the point he's trying to make there is that the community complains because Anet doesn't give them anything positive to talk about, but it's hard to tell for sure because he doesn't really flesh it out. Like I said, no real insight, just venting.

But it would be a fair point for sure, no community is just completely full of naturally bitter people. There are reasons the community has become so disgruntled.

> @"kin korn karn.9023" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"kin korn karn.9023" said:

> > > > @"Liza.2758" said:

> > > > very good vid by Bik

> > > I personally have nothing against BIK, but his points aren't well articulated, his metaphors are terrible, and I find it a bit delusional to expect to get paid as a gold-tier player. This is just a venting video, nothing of worth here.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I don't really care for him but he makes a good point in that the community here just complains about everything.

> I think the point he's trying to make there is that the community complains because Anet doesn't give them anything positive to talk about, but it's hard to tell for sure because he doesn't really flesh it out. Like I said, no real insight, just venting.

>

> But it would be a fair point for sure, no community is just completely full of naturally bitter people. There are reasons the community has become so disgruntled.

I disagree for once. Fact is they listened to the part of players that complained at anything. Skyhammer panels are bad, Khylo treb is bad, Spirit watch isn't pvp, no water in temple please. Ok then let's make it bunker. Bunker is bad, we want new game modes. Ok you get condis and stronghold. Both are bad, blabla...

Let's be honest, they still tried to bring diversity and do what people actually asked. Good or bad, this isn't the point, you also gotta think about what's happening next before asking on forums. That's quite what happened with DuoQ since it's coming back soon.