Sound issue

Hello, recently i started hearing a buzz sound on my headset while playing. It's not continuous, it happen mostly when there are a lot of sound going on, like combat. I've tried a different headset too, aswell as try to lower every graphis setting option to check if it was a graphic card issue. Nothing workend, so do anyone know what could be?

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Have you tried a -repair to the client? Clearing your cache? Adjusting your audio (Sound) Options?

> Instructions found in the Knowledge Base, accessed via the 'Support' link above/below.

>

> Good luck.

Tried all, nothing workend.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> You dont happen to be a ranger running around with the jacaranda pet?

Sadly not :/

Sometimes it's all buzzy even just standing at lion's arch. or just auto attacking things...

EDIT: Apparently it seem to be connected to the "Effects sound", because if i keep every sound on except that one, i don't hear any buzz. Is it worth reinstall the whole thing?

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Wearing any infusions or such? Using weapons with sound effects?

Yeah but it's not that, cause for example now i was just standing still crafting and i got the buzz aswell (while if i keep crafting with the effect sound disabled it wont' happen). I wonder if can be something with the pc, i'm not sure to re-install the whole game without being sure from where the issue come from. But it's weird.

Ok i got it. Apparently the buzz appear everytime i get FURY (aswell as my clones/phantasm), but is that normal? I mean, i played like 1 month with the Guardian/Revenant and i never had this happened. I don't understand if it's a bug in the FURY pop sound or what... I mean everytime i increase my fury stack by 1 and i summon phantasm is a bzzz fest lol