Rc Robots (Rc Golems) / (Asura chess)

So I was looking around the asura starting area and i've found out this nice game known as rc robots (or i'd like to say) but it seams that it is inactive, it's impossible to interact with and a quick look at the wiki shows that the game still works in heart of thorns. Why are the models still there if its now a "heart of thorns" exclusive and or why won't the developers re activate it in the starting area (and or another area close to it.)

I've heard that the game known as Rc Robots was considered "too complicated" for newbies which I find quite disappointing with how the content likely wouldn't be too destructive as the mechanics are already created and as they aren't a core part of the game (but instead a mini game which can be skipped entirely.) So I see no real reason for it to be left in (model wise) yet also left out (asides from hot.) Can someone explain this to me? It seams to be more of a eyesore with how its visibly there but not there at the same thing as of now.

I know, its quite close to *the worst* decision anet has made in their career.

They disabled the chess and an entire lake of content, because it was deemed *too confusing for new players*,

Really, how low do they think of their playerbase?

Now the chess has been moved a small cave in the Auric Basin (HoT). I guess anet should’ve just removed the chess boards alltogether, because its a scar reminding us of what they took away from us.

I was never able to interpret this change as more/better than a direct insult to the playerbase.

It's close to mockery with how they keep it there but not at the same time, i'd like to actually be able to see a rc golems game with more than 1 other person whos dragged specifically there for the purpose of playing. As of now theres almost no chance for the game to be played without dragging someone purposely which makes it even more painful... I really hope that eventually they'll add it back to the game...

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> I know, its quite close to *the worst* decision anet has made in their career.

> They disabled the chess and an entire lake of content, because it was deemed *too confusing for new players*,

> Really, how low do they think of their playerbase?

>

> Now the chess has been moved a small cave in the Auric Basin (HoT). I guess anet should’ve just removed the chess boards alltogether, because its a scar reminding us of what they took away from us.

>

> I was never able to interpret this change as more/better than a direct insult to the playerbase.

They disabled an arena combat portion of a heart in plains of ashford as well, which was apparently confusing to new players also. -_-

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > I know, its quite close to *the worst* decision anet has made in their career.

> > They disabled the chess and an entire lake of content, because it was deemed *too confusing for new players*,

> > Really, how low do they think of their playerbase?

> >

> > Now the chess has been moved a small cave in the Auric Basin (HoT). I guess anet should’ve just removed the chess boards alltogether, because its a scar reminding us of what they took away from us.

> >

> > I was never able to interpret this change as more/better than a direct insult to the playerbase.

>

> They disabled an arena combat portion of a heart in plains of ashford as well, which was apparently confusing to new players also. -_-

Which is funny to me because (if it's the one I'm thinking of) the drake capturing portion always seemed way more confusing and time-consuming than the arena.

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > @"Dante.1763" said:

> > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > I know, its quite close to *the worst* decision anet has made in their career.

> > > They disabled the chess and an entire lake of content, because it was deemed *too confusing for new players*,

> > > Really, how low do they think of their playerbase?

> > >

> > > Now the chess has been moved a small cave in the Auric Basin (HoT). I guess anet should’ve just removed the chess boards alltogether, because its a scar reminding us of what they took away from us.

> > >

> > > I was never able to interpret this change as more/better than a direct insult to the playerbase.

> >

> > They disabled an arena combat portion of a heart in plains of ashford as well, which was apparently confusing to new players also. -_-

>

> Which is funny to me because (if it's the one I'm thinking of) the drake capturing portion always seemed way more confusing and time-consuming than the arena.

That is the one, its so painful to do now without that arena!