aniversary sale over?

I don’t think they’ve said what the end date is but Gaile said the Vouchers and Voucher NPC will be removed on Sept 4th so that’s my guess on the end date. I’m personally expecting more sales to arrive on this Tuesday, especially updates on the Black Lion Chest as it’s been a bit over two months since the last update (June 26th) and the average time between BLC updates is ~ 2 months.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> I don’t think they’ve said what the end date is but Gaile said the Vouchers and Voucher NPC will be removed on Sept 4th so that’s my guess on the end date. I’m personally expecting more sales to arrive on this Tuesday, especially updates on the Black Lion Chest as it’s been a bit over two months since the last update (June 26th) and the average time between BLC updates is ~ 2 months.

They actually updated the chest for the festival of the four winds on July 24th so its only been 1 month so far

> @"Nash.3974" said:

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > I don’t think they’ve said what the end date is but Gaile said the Vouchers and Voucher NPC will be removed on Sept 4th so that’s my guess on the end date. I’m personally expecting more sales to arrive on this Tuesday, especially updates on the Black Lion Chest as it’s been a bit over two months since the last update (June 26th) and the average time between BLC updates is ~ 2 months.

>

> They actually updated the chest for the festival of the four winds on July 24th so its only been 1 month so far

I guess we’ll find out in the morning then. ^^

I hope it's not over because I've been waiting for bank tabs to go on sale. They're usually one of the last items to be put on sale (probably because people will buy them even when the gold to gems exchange rate is very expensive) but they don't go on sale every year. I can't remember when it was but I know one year I decided in July that I'd buy one next time they were discounted and I had to wait until January!

It's 2:15am for Anet right now, and the gem store is normally updated after 9am so we've got a while before we find out if anything else is being added today, but if it is I assume it will be another week of sales and then the whole thing will end on the 4th when Gaile has said the Black Lion Vouchers are going to be removed.

guess its not over yet lol https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/happy-anniversary-from-the-black-lion-trading-company/

well im definitely getting the bank tabs (how many should i get?), getting the silver and copper salvage kits, getting the unlimiteed mining tools (which should i get?)

anything else im missing that i should think about buying?