Top Posters In This Topic

> @"MikeG.6389" said:

> > @"Kaidan.6509" said:

> > > @"MikeG.6389" said:

> > > > @"Kaidan.6509" said:

> > > > **Wood Economy Rebalance and Artifice Wood Cost Rebalance PLEASE**

> > > > ...

> > >

> > > This isn't a Quality-of-Life change. It's a feature update.

> > > If you are having trouble levelling artificer, [this might be of use to you.](http://gw2crafts.net/artificing.html "this might be of use to you.")

> >

> > Guides are not useful because the reality of the situation is it is poorly balanced, to begin with. The requirements for Artifice, in general, are much higher than any other profession. Since the supply is much lower and the requirements are much higher.

> >

> > In order for Artifice to be balanced with other professions in terms of leveling vs quantity of materials needed. It needs major reduction in materials in relation to how much materials are obtainable from the map. Which is only half of the ore. So it would make sense the requirements should be half.

> >

> >

>

> It seems you didn't follow the link, which is fine. [Here is another one that shows you why artificer is not more expensive to level up than the other weaponcrafting disciplines.](http://gw2crafts.net/total.html) It draws prices real time, so there shouldn't be any arguments against relevance. But fine, I don't want to argue about that.

>

> What you want is still not a simple Quality-of-Life change, but a feature update. And of something that you only have to do once on an account, really.

That is because it doesn't take buy back into account.

Huntsman may "cost" the most but thanks to demand for power pistols which are used by Engineer \ Thief as well as Rifles and Longbows - you make a lot of money easily. Infact even low level power pistols sell for 30 silver.

If we add buy back into consideration Artifice single handedly becomes so much more expensive compared to other crafting that - it gets its own league of over priced uselessness.

PvP match, Mesmer, Warrior, Thief Dead eye, elemental, Engineer. Everyone gets 4-9 kills but the dead eye gets 42.... figure it out... invisible spec is top of the line idiotic, sorry, not being mean, but who ever tested this balance? No one.... hopefully removing 100 devs will allow more smarter ones to replace then and then to actually think.... maybe we should test this before we just release it? Wow, what a concept there! How many PvP anet fails are there? Revenant is pathetically terrible now also.

> @"Aeon.4583" said:

> With Unidentified gear all over GW2 now, add this:

> - Inventory\Savlage kit Button: Identify All Gear

>

> Button that will perform identification of all Unidentified gears.

> I belive everyone will understand why we needs this.

Exactly, here is a loot box with an item in it that you have to open that sometimes spawns another item that has to be opened... gawd....

Did they invest in mouse making stock or what, click click click.... super duper bad to the bone loot box with crap inside you have to open again and again.

Right now many things for making bags are so expensive compared to the bag sales that its almost a loss and some people are loosing money just to provide them. Not sure what you mean yet it sounds like someone who buys 300k of one item, then puts a huge buy order in an over priced range in order to sell the 300k bought at a profit, hoping to rig the system which many people do. This shouldn't be allowed, no one needs 300k mithril ore except to manipulate the system. Not sure what your specifics are though in my world I cant even craft and sell things for two weeks now because the price of supplies is already too high and no one has noticed enough to alter the prices so everyone follows that, under cutting and loosing money lately. For the most part i disagree. They just nerfed Istan hard, so, that will probably change and you will soon see results on that, which in my description has caused harm to economy even more, not help it at all.

When we have templates, which is soon!!!

Can we have account wide armor and weapon templates as well, that we can place account bound armor and weapons (legendary and ascended) into it.

For example

a) Template 1: I'll name it "Light armor zerk set" - has a full set of zerker ascended or legendary light armor with weapons and trinkets

b) Template 2: I'll name it "Light armor minstrel set" - has full set of minstrel ascended or legendary light armor with weapons and trinkets

Let's say I'm playing my necro using "Template 1" (zerker set)

I decide to do some T4's and use my chrono using "Template 2" (minstrel set), though the group gets an alacren and quickbrand

I just load "Template 1" onto my chrono and I play zerker chrono

No need for swapping items between characters or having multiple sets of the same armor and trinkets for different characters, because I can just switch armor templates!

Is this still being read by Arenanet? @"Stephane Lo Presti.7258"

I've just broken my left alt key on my keyboard in a way that makes it impossible to split stacks of items in GW2 because the game only recognizes left alt (not the right alt) as the keybind for that action. I cannot remap the key inside my keyboard's software because it requires me to use the key in the first place which with the way the key is broken is impossible to do at the moment. I know this is a case that kind of is my own problem but the fact that this function is impossible to be keybinded ingame had me thinking how this could easily be a good QoL so here is my suggestion:

**- Add 'Split Stack' option under the right+click menu of an item in your inventory (or banks).

- Add the option to keybind it under the Control Options.**

I believe that either suggestion would solve my issue as well as being a benefit to everyone.

The only way to see if a new skin is nice is to use a transmutation charge to change your item to it

The preview window isnt good

But if we dont like it, we have to spend another charge to change it back

Changing an item back to its original skin should be free and not use a charge

I know people loaded with legendary gear won't care much, but weapon/armor sets would be kinda sweet. Maybe ANet could even apply it to legendary armor/weapons so that it auto changes stats?

Also, it would be really cool to be able to look at your main inventory, but not withdraw or deposit anything, as an option of your character inventory. Maybe put a little icon next to the wallet icon that allows you to click and view.

Could we please have a choice in the game menu which, if we turn on, stops all windows appearing when we're in a fight. Stuff like the wvw map, inventory, guild window, they all get accidentally turned on during a fight, and it would be nice if they didnt

Suggestion: Make collection achievements for every armor and weapon set. This would add some more core AP of varying difficulties and could be a small gold sink.

I would also suggest "Weapon Enthusiast" collections for collecting all of (x weapon) in core Tyria.

> @"Uthrax.4975" said:

> I know people loaded with legendary gear won't care much, but weapon/armor sets would be kinda sweet. Maybe ANet could even apply it to legendary armor/weapons so that it auto changes stats?

>

I am not sure what you mean by weapon/armor sets. Do you mean in terms of looks or stats? Could you maybe give an example?

> Also, it would be really cool to be able to look at your main inventory, but not withdraw or deposit anything, as an option of your character inventory. Maybe put a little icon next to the wallet icon that allows you to click and view.

Not that this is a bad suggestion, at least for the ability to look, but I don't think it is likely this would be implemented given the permanent bank contract and the bank access express consumable.

> @"Jura.2170" said:

> The only way to see if a new skin is nice is to use a transmutation charge to change your item to it

> The preview window isnt good

>

> But if we dont like it, we have to spend another charge to change it back

>

> Changing an item back to its original skin should be free and not use a charge

It works best if you pull off all of the other armor you are not previewing. I hate doing it, but until they let us toggle view pieces for previewing it is the best way to do it without consuming charges.

> @"BlueIce.6951" said:

> It works best if you pull off all of the other armor you are not previewing. I hate doing it, but until they let us toggle view pieces for previewing it is the best way to do it without consuming charges.

It isnt good for weapon skins. We cant move the preview up and down, only left and right, and we cant zoom in either

When mousing over / comparing items **currently equipped** stuff should be more pronounced. It's grey letters on the dark background.

I have recently watched a few new player experience streams on twitch. And people get confused too often about this. The solution is also very easy - change the size and colour of two words. It might prevent new players from getting confused and maybe even deleting better equipment.