On a scale from 3 to -3, where -3 is a complete disaster, how bad/good are the new Herald changes?

gerrylix.5234

I feel like the Draconic Echo trait is mandatory and it may be OP. The F2 upkeep costs seem too high so I feel like most people will be spamming the F2 active to get the 6 second passive duration from Draconic Echo. I'm also guessing that since Draconic Echo affects 10 allies the Glint F2 had to be nerfed to keep it in check.

I'm wondering if Herald could be better designed if this trait was removed. This way you could have reasonable upkeep costs and better F2 passives.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Amins.3710" said:

> Shield is a joke - especially since it roots you and so many classes have skills that allow thier attacks to be unblockable... sure, how bout i just sit here with my thumb up my kitten for 3s while a necro, warrior, rev and ranger all pop their unblockables and insta down me for lawls. Pay attention Anet - you're loosing people faster than you're gaining and this crap aint' helping

It needs to have invulnerability affect XD(but that would be abroken heal and condi removal loool), the theme of crystal hybernation is interesting but wont work due how Anet made so many unblockables, and since unbloackables couter more than blocks themselves...

Well... herald shield could be the invulnerability skill :\ a players being rooted is already a HUUUGE punishment... And CH could stay on theme.

I hope Anet understands it.... cause atm i think they are missing how some stuff on they work is a bit faulty..