About balance patch (Herald)

breno.5423

> @"breno.5423" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > @"breno.5423" said:

> > > > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > > it replaced the 20 stacks of vulnerability which it previously applied which would be 20% more for all teamates attacking that target and the rev can no longer use the skill to trigger the traits targeted destruction and focused siphoning so ultimately a nerf in many/most situations.

> > > >

> > > > You truly believe in that? haha

> > > > Vulnerability never been a dangerous thing at the spvp.

> > >

> > > 20 stacks of vulnerability is 20% more damage + 7% and some life siphon damage from traits which is > 15% more damage. Don't know what else to say, the new version is only stronger if the vuln is cleansed quickly or if they already have more then 10 stacks of vulnerability on them.

> >

> > OP doesn't know anything about this game or changes. He just sees changes in numbers and is crying about it. I'm not sure in what world he thinks 15% is better than 20% damage taken.

>

> 15% for 5 seconds or 20% for 0,2 secs? (5 secs is way bigger IMO)

> What is best?

Actually the old vulnerability lasted 6 seconds.

But yeah continue freaking out that a bad class got buffs (and nerfs). L2p

> @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > @"breno.5423" said:

> > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > > @"breno.5423" said:

> > > > > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > > > it replaced the 20 stacks of vulnerability which it previously applied which would be 20% more for all teamates attacking that target and the rev can no longer use the skill to trigger the traits targeted destruction and focused siphoning so ultimately a nerf in many/most situations.

> > > > >

> > > > > You truly believe in that? haha

> > > > > Vulnerability never been a dangerous thing at the spvp.

> > > >

> > > > 20 stacks of vulnerability is 20% more damage + 7% and some life siphon damage from traits which is > 15% more damage. Don't know what else to say, the new version is only stronger if the vuln is cleansed quickly or if they already have more then 10 stacks of vulnerability on them.

> > >

> > > OP doesn't know anything about this game or changes. He just sees changes in numbers and is crying about it. I'm not sure in what world he thinks 15% is better than 20% damage taken.

> >

> > 15% for 5 seconds or 20% for 0,2 secs? (5 secs is way bigger IMO)

> > What is best?

>

> Actually the old vulnerability lasted 6 seconds.

>

> But yeah continue freaking out that a bad class got buffs (and nerfs). L2p

Bad class lmaoooooooooooooo

> @"mraulsx.8057" said:

> > @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > ##i own alot of ppl in tpvp with a tanky revenge build so many thanks anet for this nice patch after so many nerfs FINALLY

>

> I felt this post hit me with sword 4 followed by sword 2

sword 4 followed by sword 5 is WAAAY much better. It almost OS everything. At least before the patch when it was easier to get 25 stacks might.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> Honestly the halving of the cast time of Chaotic Release triggers me more

It was freaking awesome...until they take it back to 45s cd...#feelsbadman

> @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> [...]Also the new f2 upkeeps aren't terribly strong yet the energy cost was increased to -3 which makes it literally unusable with impossible odds and the new f2 actives feel weaker than the old one which they replaced. [...]

"terribly strong " aren't the right words, "GOD DAMN USELESS" are(for the shiro/heralt users) . With the same "build/amulets.." it seems to heals 83 hp (with the shiro form) and cost 3 energies....whereas the renegade elite skill heals 386 and cost 8 energies. Seems like the maths are wrong.