Draconic Echo bugged

LucianTheAngelic.7054

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"aimz.6287" said:

> > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > > > Fixed now +

> > >

> > > it is not fixed now, took me 3 seconds to test it...

> >

> > What’s wrong with it

>

> for real? read the thread.

Is it not fixed yet? Shit I swear I was getting boobs after I swapped legends hmmm

> @"aimz.6287" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > @"aimz.6287" said:

> > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > > @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > > > > Fixed now +

> > > >

> > > > it is not fixed now, took me 3 seconds to test it...

> > >

> > > What’s wrong with it

> >

> > for real? read the thread.

>

> Is it not fixed yet? kitten I swear I was getting boobs after I swapped legends hmmm

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Draconic_Echo

With Draconic Echo I am seeing Facets consistently provide their boon a second time on consumption but not at all during the 6s afterward. Sometimes (strangely) I receive double the boons - ie. My 3s Protection extended to 9s instead of 6. And I had 3 stacks of might instead of 2. Upon further testing it appears that this doubling is just a timing issue and I only saw it with Protection and Might because of the longer cast times of their actives. ie. I'd spam Facet of Strength and upon first use it grants 1 stack of might. The 3-second tick triggers during the cast of the Active skill, granting a 2nd stack. And then the active grants the 3rd.

While it's better to have the boons pulse afterward imo, an alternative could be to increase to two applications of each boon upon consumption since they can only pulse twice during the 6-second period anyhow.

Edit: It works for Facet of Nature. Just tested in Aerodrome and Shiro will continue to pulse lifesteal for 6-7s after consumption. Additionally when consuming the Facet in Glint and swapping to Shiro, the next pulse of the Facet will change to Shiro and apply lifesteal.

> @"Glacial.9516" said:

> With Draconic Echo I am seeing Facets consistently provide their boon a second time on consumption but not at all during the 6s afterward. Sometimes (strangely) I receive double the boons - ie. My 3s Protection extended to 9s instead of 6. And I had 3 stacks of might instead of 2. Upon further testing it appears that this doubling is just a timing issue and I only saw it with Protection and Might because of the longer cast times of their actives. ie. I'd spam Facet of Strength and upon first use it grants 1 stack of might. The 3-second tick triggers during the cast of the Active skill, granting a 2nd stack. And then the active grants the 3rd.

>

> While it's better to have the boons pulse afterward imo, an alternative could be to increase to two applications of each boon upon consumption since they can only pulse twice during the 6-second period anyhow.

>

> Edit: It works for Facet of Nature. Just tested in Aerodrome and Shiro will continue to pulse lifesteal for 6-7s after consumption. Additionally when consuming the Facet in Glint and swapping to Shiro, the next pulse of the Facet will change to Shiro and apply lifesteal.

Tested with Ventari, seems Draconic Echo is only affecting Facet of Nature?

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > Fixed now +

>

> it is not fixed now, took me 3 seconds to test it...

test it again

u loose facets instant after consumed them .... without trait

>with trait u will get an additional facet uptime for 6 secs after u consumed it

worked as intended

> @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > > Fixed now +

> >

> > it is not fixed now, took me 3 seconds to test it...

>

> test it again

> u loose facets instant after consumed them .... without trait

> >with trait u will get an additional facet uptime for 6 secs after u consumed it

> worked as intended

That's not the bug...

The bug is that you are not receiving boons from those "still active" facets. Test it again .

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > > > Fixed now +

> > >

> > > it is not fixed now, took me 3 seconds to test it...

> >

> > test it again

> > u loose facets instant after consumed them .... without trait

> > >with trait u will get an additional facet uptime for 6 secs after u consumed it

> > worked as intended

>

> That's not the bug...

> The bug is that you are not receiving boons from those "still active" facets. Test it again .

ahh OK.. yep ITS BUGGED plz fix ANET