Mini Goddess Kormir: what's with the size?

Seriously, a _rogue_ God like Balthazar has a decent sized miniature, and even Officer Faren is as large as the sturdy adventurer he is.

But Kormir, a _Goddess_ of legend no less, and immensely beautifully designed, is so tiny you can barely make out any of the details? What's up with that?

Please fix her size. <3

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Seriously, a _rogue_ God like Balthazar has a decent sized miniature, and even Officer Faren is as large as the sturdy adventurer he is.

>

> But Kormir, a _Goddess_ of legend no less, and immensely beautifully designed, is so tiny you can barely make out any of the details? What's up with that?

>

> Please fix her size. <3

And for the love of all that's holy make her into an adorable animal. Perhaps a meerkat or something.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> Noone likes Kormir, not even Anet

LOL, rude! ;) I happen to like her, obviously. :p

> @"Deimos.4263" said:

> And for the love of all that's holy make her into an adorable animal. Perhaps a meerkat or something.

Yes, I get it. You couldn't care less. Thanks for sharing. :+1:

> @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> I guess size does matter.

Of course size matters. A house cat would have an almost impossible time trying to kill me. A lion or tiger on the other hand would have an easy time. Same applies to humans. Winning a fair fight vs someone who is heavier/larger than you is almost impossible.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > Noone likes Kormir, not even Anet

>

> LOL, rude! ;) I happen to like her, obviously. :p

>

> > @"Deimos.4263" said:

> > And for the love of all that's holy make her into an adorable animal. Perhaps a meerkat or something.

>

> Yes, I get it. You couldn't care less. Thanks for sharing. :+1:

<----- This is joke here. And you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy over here. -->

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Kormeerkat

> > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > I guess size does matter.

>

> Of course size matters. A house cat would have an almost impossible time trying to kill me. A lion or tiger on the other hand would have an easy time. Same applies to humans. Winning a fair fight vs someone who is heavier/larger than you is almost impossible.

I guess you missed the joke.

> @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > I guess size does matter.

> >

> > Of course size matters. A house cat would have an almost impossible time trying to kill me. A lion or tiger on the other hand would have an easy time. Same applies to humans. Winning a fair fight vs someone who is heavier/larger than you is almost impossible.

>

> I guess you missed the joke.

Happens often

> > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > I guess size does matter.

> > >

> > > Of course size matters. A house cat would have an almost impossible time trying to kill me. A lion or tiger on the other hand would have an easy time. Same applies to humans. Winning a fair fight vs someone who is heavier/larger than you is almost impossible.

> >

> > I guess you missed the joke.

>

> Happens often

![](https://imgur.com/u23ONLp.jpg "")