split balancing on berserker

TheBravery.9615

> @"TheBravery.9615" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > It wouldn’t be overpowered in PvE so...

>

> because it's easy to land 3 berserker bursts in a row on pve mobs so nerfing from a level 3 to a 1 didn't impact pve.

>

> The whole nerf did nothing but bury berserker in wvw/pvp.

Erhm, no? The nerf very much affected PvE as well.

The first nerfs were animation nerfs on arc divider and head butt, which made power berserker kinda re.tarded (literally) and they killed it with adrenaline nerf which was one of the worst changes they could ever implement. If the main reason was to give enemies more time to react, why introducing stuff like full counter and aoe spam with the next elite specs? Hmmm... sad way to make new elite spec more appealing :/

Yes, exactly. You can stack up all the buffs easily even with level 1 adrenaline. The way how SPB works is to spend low level adrenaline regularly, meanwhile as berserker, you have to wait to get max adrenaline just so you can use level 1 bursts on lower pace than spellbreaker. Very balanced.

I can predict what will happen. They will suddenly nerf spellbreaker similar way to berserker and then bang, new elite spec soon™.

Seen a lot of ideas on this topic, the one I've liked most so far is to have primal bursts count as level 2, but also make entering berserk mode count as a guaranteed level 2 burst in the same way that full counter is a level 1 burst. They'd probably also have to rework some of the traits so that smash brawler isn't a 100% pick in this case

Anet doesnt care about Berserker anymore.

They just spend there time making already useable elites even better.. (glint lol was that even more needed compared to berserker or even Renegade ? )

Even old Deadeye was better then Berserker.. and even old Mesmer..

Spend 3 adrenaline for a lvl 1 burst is just stupid!!! also most of the traits are UP and old or nerfed in the past.

just look at the amount of post from Warriors compared to other classes, Anet doesnt care much about this class anymore.

Proof is in the patch notes everytime..

What to do with warrior? we cant have zero changes..

Hmm lets put some extra might of this and lets give this an extra 10% more dmg.. do we have some stuff? good! next.

Berserker spec is just there to gain some extra + dmg and be done with it.

Holosmith is berserker done right. Berserker right now is a trap for every new player that wants to play power warrior (core and even sb are better for that) or any kind of pvp/wvw, because they get tricked by the cool sounding name.

The first thing i think of when i hear berserker is some guy wielding a humongous sword slashing everything in his way dealing enormous melee damage.

But all we have left now is a torch wielding archer that is only "good" vs stationary targets with high hp (because dmg needs time to buildup) aka raids and maybe fractals.

And if warrior did not have banners warrior would be out of raids aswell.

> @"Ferus.3165" said:

> Holosmith is berserker done right. Berserker right now is a trap for every new player that wants to play power warrior (core and even sb are better for that) or any kind of pvp/wvw, because they get tricked by the cool sounding name.

>

> The first thing i think of when i hear berserker is some guy wielding a humongous sword slashing everything in his way dealing enormous melee damage.

> But all we have left now is a torch wielding archer that is only "good" vs stationary targets with high hp (because dmg needs time to buildup) aka raids and maybe fractals.

> And if warrior did not have banners warrior would be out of raids aswell.

Which is funny with how dumb banners are. Banner trait is in a strange trait location (thematically). The trait also doesn't interact with elite banner.