Black Lion Weapon Voucher, et. al. additions over time

Wondering if ANet has confirmed or mentioned whether or not items in the various voucher lists will be added to over time? I expect only items that have aged a certain amount would be, but in order to make a proper decision as someone that already has a lot of these things unlocked, I'd like to know if this is it or not.

> @"Kruhljak.2705" said:

> Wondering if ANet has confirmed or mentioned whether or not items in the various voucher lists will be added to over time? I expect only items that have aged a certain amount would be, but in order to make a proper decision as someone that already has a lot of these things unlocked, I'd like to know if this is it or not.

It won't be changed before it is removed from the gem shop. And it sounded like they have no plans to change anything anytime soon.

Based on past experience (statuettes, similar vendors), I'd strongly recommend that you assume that the current list is what you get. Don't speculate on getting a cheaper new items in a few months. If you see four things you love and one you're so-so about, buy a five-pack for the discount, spend four, and wait on the fifth. But other wise, don't spend unless you're willing to wait _years_ for something else you like to show up on the list.

tl;dr don't speculate.

> @"Artyport.2084" said:

> I have a feeling they are doing away with outfits!!

I don't know, I think this seems more like a way to streamline the old stuff so that rotating them in with the new stuff is more convenient. Now instead of keeping track of what outfit people are asking to return, and how long it's been since one outfit or another has been in the shop, they can just toss the voucher in from time to time and let people make their own choices from it.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Nash.3974" said:

> > Anet actually confirmed that they won’t update them ever. You can only get from them what’s in there right now.

>

> They didn't say 'ever'. They said they won't update it during this particular offering.

Do you know where they confirmed this? I wouldn't mind buying one of the 10 packs of vouchers for glider/backpack combos or outfits but there aren't 10 of _either_ that I want right now.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Nash.3974" said:

> > Anet actually confirmed that they won’t update them ever. You can only get from them what’s in there right now.

>

> They didn't say 'ever'. They said they won't update it during this particular offering.

Here's the quote:

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said later [wrote](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/656368/#Comment_656368)

> The items offered through the Black Lion Vouchers will not be rotated or changed. They will remain as presented through the end date of the sale, September 4.

The first statement, by itself, seems weighted towards the "one set of items for eternity." However, the second statement leaves open the possibility that, if they return at a later date, there will be something different about them.

Regardless, I'm doubling down I'm my advice:

Don't speculate; assume the choices today are the only choices, because

* We don't know if the vouchers will be sold again.

* If they are, we don't know if they will be a different set entirely (e.g. 7th Anniversary Voucher)

* If they are sold in identical form, there's no guarantee that ANet will add new items.

* If they do add new items, there's no guarantee that there will be anything "current" and maybe not even anything you want at all.

Instead, you can save up on gems so you have plenty to afford vouchers if/when they return.

Related

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" first [wrote](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/654840/#Comment_654840)

> I have more information about the vouchers and voucher dealer:

>

> The Voucher Dealer is not a permanent feature, which makes sense because the vouchers themselves are available only for a limited time and the dealer’s primary function is to allow players to preview items before making a purchase. The dealer may remain present in Lion’s Arch for a couple of weeks after the vouchers stop being available, but I’d imagine no longer than that.