I think Deadeye is actually in a good place right now.

Gatvin.6510

> @"Jack Redline.5379" said:

> > @"Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497" said:

> just to let you know i am not saying this because i would be a bad kitten altho i know my stuf pretty well. I am saying this because Deadeye split thieves in two and is literally doing no good to our class. They are Deadeyes. Thieves are slowly dying out. Either leaving game or simply giving up and moving on to other class or Deadeye. And that is why i hate Deadeyes. Yes they are nice to play. They are powerful but they stole our class. And they dont even have steal. :P I want Thief back. Daredevil is maybe still able to do something but even that is getting harder each day since people get more and more used to the new elites and wont do mistakes DD can punish forever. DE just blinks in stlealth and camps off anything with three shots. That is not fighting that is camping. Someone mentioned here Deadeyes are not fighting fair. Well yes i guess we achieved that. But this is not the good way to achieve it.

>

>

I still play mostly the same way I always have on my thief but with a few new tools from DE like snipers cover and Death's Retreat. I mostly float around maps bringing supply to tags and running interception for friendlies and DE has a nice rhythm to it when I'm peeling back or to the side covering people. Sure, there are a lot of people taking full advantage of DE's current build right now, but it's not fair to discount people for trying it out and those who stick with it are likely to try out the rest of the thief.