Plot deeds and Guaranteed Dye unlock items

Hello everyone!

I remember the Black Lion Plot deeds have been on sale twice over the past 2-3 months, however, I was unable to see these in the gem store. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, have the dyes that you can obtain using the guaranteed dye unlock items changed since these items were implemented? I have unlocked quite a few dyes, but since these items were introduced in the game I haven't been able to use them to unlock more. Just wondering whether the devs haven't updated the items, or I've drawn the proverbial short straw by having too many dyes unlocked from the sets that have been added.

Enjoy the game everyone!

You can only buy a few black lion garden plots (2 I think), so if you've got them already they won't show up in the store.

I'm not sure what you mean about the dye packs though. The guaranteed unlocks only come from birthday gifts (the gem store ones give you a random dye) so you'll only get one when a character on your account reaches their birthday, and it's a different one with different dyes to choose each year.