The love of mesmering in wvwvw

Osicat.4139

The work on a new build wvwvw build go forward, pure love but tonight I taken the evening off.

This is a video os gaming bulshittery with my close friends and guildies in Judge. Hope you enjoy, feel free to subscribe for more videos as Im back in game now :) I making some jokes aour frensh players in it but its al friendly, love to game with em and my new two guildies learning me to better understand frensh accent :)

/love Osicat

Cheers Curunen.

Guess I’m a bit old school about my mesmering;)

A question, as you notice i testning a new concept for my video a bit. Is the length of this type of videos good? Shuld I make longer or shorter videos.

After my last video I got a lot of good feedback. Trying to listen to ppl as mush as possible and see what they want.

Anyway. Have a lovely day

/Osicat

I don't really mind long or short videos as long as the content is entertaining.

Nice to have a variety of some with team chat like this one and then also some usual fashion with background music/montages etc.

The words on screen weren't distracting, and the editing made it entertaining, so all good. :)

@"TooBz.3065" cheers mate. I try stay under 10 mins. Mabye 6 mins is the magic number, wee see :).

@"Curunen.8729" ty, helpful, the text was for me a bold move aswell as the voices. It’s part of a try to be a bit more personal with my videos.

After some feedback from last video ( thank you for constructive criticism @"Odik.4587" and @"Justine.6351" and others not mentioned emails) I decided to keep my visual editing to a minimum in the future. Will focus on humour montages ( in my entertainment videos) or interesting info (in guides) instead.

Cheers all

/Osicat

> @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > Addicted to portal stomping. xD It's funny because it's rare to see portal stomps anymore in the current state of the game.

>

> I love portal stomping. Ppl stopped as it took too much skill to pull off :trollface:

I guess powercreep with dodge stomping and the numerous tele stomps we have now on mirage with jaunt/blink/staff2 combos, or even F5 tele stomping on chrono and I guess a lot of people stopped running portal in wvw unless organised group, to fit stronger utilities for 1v1s while roaming.

Fun challenge would be how many teleports can you do in a single stomp animation (bearing in mind bugs where sometimes too much jaunting/blinking seems to cause the stomp to fail for some reason)! :D Weave the thread through the portal into jaunts, blinks or even try your luck with Illusionary Ambush and a melee weapon to port back into close enough range for the stomp to land. Stupid to waste all the skills in practice, but can't beat the stylishness!

> @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > Addicted to portal stomping. xD It's funny because it's rare to see portal stomps anymore in the current state of the game.

>

> I love portal stomping. Ppl stopped as it took too much skill to pull off :trollface:

Agreed, portal stomping is not fading out because of the state of the game....it just takes skill and timing to pull off and not many can do it.

@"Osicat.4139" is one of a few that makes it look so easy, I just end up going back and forth through portal lol and never end up with a stomp.

> @"Colly.4073" said:

> > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > > Addicted to portal stomping. xD It's funny because it's rare to see portal stomps anymore in the current state of the game.

> >

> > I love portal stomping. Ppl stopped as it took too much skill to pull off :trollface:

>

> Agreed, portal stomping is not fading out because of the state of the game....it just takes skill and timing to pull off and not many can do it.

>

> @"Osicat.4139" is one of a few that makes it look so easy, I just end up going back and forth through portal lol and never end up with a stomp.

I usually have to double click on the downed body to start, then portal out right away (as theres an ICD before you can use it again) to give me enough time to portal back in for the epically cool stomp

@"Colly.4073"

I started a GW2 thread where I will collect al my vids in the future. Its on: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/54400/osicat-high-dmg-shatter-build-master-thread/p1?new=1

The build I posted today with a fllowing guide. Its a bit tweeked and this link is the best roaming build I played on so far, enjoy some ncie acction :)

/Osicat

> @"Colly.4073" said:

> Agreed, portal stomping is not fading out because of the state of the game....it just takes skill and timing to pull off and not many can do it.

In WvW it was more a matter of the necros complete dominance of AoE, at least in my exoerience. I mean yes you *could* take the time to set up a portal, do the jump at exactly the right time... And you're gonna be feared for half a year or jump right back into a condi nuke or ten because even small scale skirmishers brought half a zerg backline with them. There where necros *everywhere*. Using invouln and saving that slot for something else (ie something with condi cleanse) was much, much more effective. Again, in my experience. Others may vary.

Today we're seeing more power instead and holo/spellbreaker/soulbeast/even scourge/etc roamers that are much easier to do fancy tactics against with less used skills.

@"Dawdler.8521" I change my 3rd slot utility around al the time. You are al correct tbh, thats what so nice with the current state of the gaem filled with experienced ppl. ALOT of good fighst last weeks.

Puting up portal mainly when I want it for my team to ahve a exit or to save my own ass. The portal stomp is just a fancy way to say "hello" most of the time. Especaily as you mention its not wery common, meaning I often get a reaction in /w :)

If you have a look in my new video/build I posted today You see me use another utility slot in my duo team.

/Love Osicat.