Would be nice to be able to cast cancel.

Stand The Wall.6987

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > Besides drop the hammer what other skills can you cancel, are worth canceling and consume energy upfront?

>

> jalis elite, shiro elite, glint elite lol, all da elites. then staff 5, sword 3, all the heal skills. idk if you can cancel sword 3 but it would be nice.

Do you even play revenant? Much of that list can already be canceled without cost. And some of it serves no purpose to cancel even...

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > Besides drop the hammer what other skills can you cancel, are worth canceling and consume energy upfront?

> >

> > jalis elite, shiro elite, glint elite lol, all da elites. then staff 5, sword 3, all the heal skills. idk if you can cancel sword 3 but it would be nice.

>

> Do you even play revenant? Much of that list can already be canceled without cost. And some of it serves no purpose to cancel even...

not a lot. a couple I looked at couldn't be canceled so I assumed. staff 5 and sword 3 prob don't need to.

> @"Scar.1793" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > Besides drop the hammer what other skills can you cancel, are worth canceling and consume energy upfront?

>

> Idk about you but most of the time when I try it puts my skill on cd when I cancel it. Yay 15s

>

"Besides drop the hammer"

Yes I know.