Limitations on Heroic Edition of core game

LukaBre.8621

One of my guildies just redeemed the code from the kungfu tea app and he says that most of the content is still locked for him (mails, selling some stuff on TP (only SOME)...etc). He's quite new and i wish i could give him some answers about it, will the limitations be gone or he needs to grab one of expansions to fully unlock it? As far as i understood he's somehow between the free account and fully unlocked one and its a bit confusing

it will be gone after he have added 72hours of ingame time.

Edit

~~So if he play 4 hours a day for 18 days it should be gone or it might have been only 3 days of time elapsed its over 6 years for me since I did it =)~~

Edit 2

Looks like I was totaly wrong.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230165307-Guild-Wars-2-Account-Types-Free-Core-HoT-PoF

I upgraded my account, but the game is still acting as though I’m on a free account!

After you upgrade a free account, you’ll need to exit the game and re-log to see your permissions change.

Note that there’s also a longer delay (up to five days) before mail attachments, the Black Lion Trading Company, and guild banks are unlocked. You should see a message in-game displaying the time remaining before you have full access to these features.