warior farming

Stef.4715

Melee only. Sword Axe + Greatsword

Spellbreaker, spamming Break Enchantment, Bulls Charge to tag champions. Bulls Charge alone is enough to get a tag on a champ, so no need to hit them beyond that -> move on directly after reaching around 6k damage dealt, that way you can hit all champions and get loot for all of them easily

> @"Stef.4715" said:

> > @"Gandrogh.1530" said:

> > bow and axe 5, but I think the best is to reroll and make a farm char

>

> Not rerolling ...a Main is a main

> I will like to go longbow sword/axe or dagger/axe for small mobility (power)

> But what kind of traits/skils should i use?

Personally I use Discipline, Strength, Spellbreaker in open world.

Discipline: 2 3 3

Strength: 3 2 1

Spellbreaker: 1 1 3

Utility skills:

Mending, Break Enchantments, Shake it Off, Bulls Charge, Rage Signet.

Why Mending? It's the best heal, hands down. 3 conditions removed and solid heal every 15 seconds is crazy good & beats Healing Signet in raw healing.

Break Enchantments is a fairly spammable aoe and your guarantee to get a tag here and there on trash mobs. Especially in Istan where mobs have boons this will simply be a no brainer.

Shake it Off for easy stunbreaks and condi cleanse. If you ever stand in an Awakened Archer aoe field and you stack those 3 damaging conditions on you super fast, chunking your health you will want to pop Shake it Off to avoid dying before your heal might go out. It's a simple skill and one of the best panic buttons if you ever get in a bad situation.

Bulls Charge for the CC bars on bosses and as mentioned before, instant champ tagging because the damage is high enough for it.

Rage Signet? The other elites are simply worthless in PvE and you will always need adrenaline. Sometimes use it for the might.

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > @"Stef.4715" said:

> > > @"Gandrogh.1530" said:

> > > bow and axe 5, but I think the best is to reroll and make a farm char

> >

> > Not rerolling ...a Main is a main

> > I will like to go longbow sword/axe or dagger/axe for small mobility (power)

> > But what kind of traits/skils should i use?

>

> Personally I use Discipline, Strength, Spellbreaker in open world.

>

> Discipline: 2 3 3

> Strength: 3 2 1

> Spellbreaker: 1 1 3

>

> Utility skills:

> Mending, Break Enchantments, Shake it Off, Bulls Charge, Rage Signet.

>

> Why Mending? It's the best heal, hands down. 3 conditions removed and solid heal every 15 seconds is crazy good & beats Healing Signet in raw healing.

> Break Enchantments is a fairly spammable aoe and your guarantee to get a tag here and there on trash mobs. Especially in Istan where mobs have boons this will simply be a no brainer.

> Shake it Off for easy stunbreaks and condi cleanse. If you ever stand in an Awakened Archer aoe field and you stack those 3 damaging conditions on you super fast, chunking your health you will want to pop Shake it Off to avoid dying before your heal might go out. It's a simple skill and one of the best panic buttons if you ever get in a bad situation.

> Bulls Charge for the CC bars on bosses and as mentioned before, instant champ tagging because the damage is high enough for it.

> Rage Signet? The other elites are simply worthless in PvE and you will always need adrenaline. Sometimes use it for the might.

What kind of wepons do u use for instan example

> @"Stef.4715" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > @"Stef.4715" said:

> > > > @"Gandrogh.1530" said:

> > > > bow and axe 5, but I think the best is to reroll and make a farm char

> > >

> > > Not rerolling ...a Main is a main

> > > I will like to go longbow sword/axe or dagger/axe for small mobility (power)

> > > But what kind of traits/skils should i use?

> >

> > Personally I use Discipline, Strength, Spellbreaker in open world.

> >

> > Discipline: 2 3 3

> > Strength: 3 2 1

> > Spellbreaker: 1 1 3

> >

> > Utility skills:

> > Mending, Break Enchantments, Shake it Off, Bulls Charge, Rage Signet.

> >

> > Why Mending? It's the best heal, hands down. 3 conditions removed and solid heal every 15 seconds is crazy good & beats Healing Signet in raw healing.

> > Break Enchantments is a fairly spammable aoe and your guarantee to get a tag here and there on trash mobs. Especially in Istan where mobs have boons this will simply be a no brainer.

> > Shake it Off for easy stunbreaks and condi cleanse. If you ever stand in an Awakened Archer aoe field and you stack those 3 damaging conditions on you super fast, chunking your health you will want to pop Shake it Off to avoid dying before your heal might go out. It's a simple skill and one of the best panic buttons if you ever get in a bad situation.

> > Bulls Charge for the CC bars on bosses and as mentioned before, instant champ tagging because the damage is high enough for it.

> > Rage Signet? The other elites are simply worthless in PvE and you will always need adrenaline. Sometimes use it for the might.

>

> What kind of wepons do u use for instan example

Thi v v v

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> Melee only. Sword Axe + Greatsword

>