ezpz soulbeast squeezie

Stand The Wall.6987

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> I could do that on a pve like build as well, especially in EC with sword artifact. But seriously, whatever build he was running, it would die instantly as soon as anything at all gap closed to it. He'd have no mobility and nothing defensive at all on his utility list. And after that glorious 4s burst had concluded, the build would have nothing to work with, nothing.

>

> So yeah w/e the numbers are possible. But let's not spread propaganda about the wrong things. 10k+ long range shots, this is not realistic. Actual builds that work right now, are landing about 2600-2800 long range shots, if they're full glass. With marks mods, maybe land a 4k-6k here or there. But 10k+ is some kind of PvE gimmick that you might see someone try to run 1 out of 50 or 100 games you queue, and the player who tried might be able to land that ONCE until everyone figures out what he's doing, and then he'll be spawn the entire rest of the game.

You do realise this is a 2 year old post?

I know you think necro is OP atm but that doesn't mean you have to raise the dead too.

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> He'd have no mobility and nothing defensive at all on his utility list.

swoop heal (or elite) and 2 stunbreaks, but its beside the point (plus 7k+ autos with might to their face).

i'm glad this sort of thing is in the past.

edit

altho again, not really a thing of the past, but close enough for ppl to not pay attention to it for a while.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > I could do that on a pve like build as well, especially in EC with sword artifact. But seriously, whatever build he was running, it would die instantly as soon as anything at all gap closed to it. He'd have no mobility and nothing defensive at all on his utility list. And after that glorious 4s burst had concluded, the build would have nothing to work with, nothing.

> >

> > So yeah w/e the numbers are possible. But let's not spread propaganda about the wrong things. 10k+ long range shots, this is not realistic. Actual builds that work right now, are landing about 2600-2800 long range shots, if they're full glass. With marks mods, maybe land a 4k-6k here or there. But 10k+ is some kind of PvE gimmick that you might see someone try to run 1 out of 50 or 100 games you queue, and the player who tried might be able to land that ONCE until everyone figures out what he's doing, and then he'll be spawn the entire rest of the game.

>

> You do realise this is a 2 year old post?

>

> I know you think necro is OP atm but that doesn't mean you have to raise the dead too.

Someone else had bumped this.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > He'd have no mobility and nothing defensive at all on his utility list.

>

> swoop heal (or elite) and 2 stunbreaks, but its beside the point (plus 7k+ autos with might to their face).

> i'm glad this sort of thing is in the past.

>

> edit

> altho again, not really a thing of the past, but close enough for ppl to not pay attention to it for a while.

Eeeeeh… wait till you see one wolf pack being put to use. No reason not to use it now that boon duration is gone for strength of pack.