Would you use wildblow if it was changed to this? (Berserker)

TheBravery.9615

# Current:

* Cast time: 3/4 Second

* Can move while casting?: Yes

* Recharge: 20 seconds

* Damage: 665 (2.5)

* Condition Removed: Blind / Weakness

* Critical Chance Increase: 100%

* Adrenaline: 10

* Launch: 600

* Knockback: 200

* Number of Targets: 5

* Range: 170

# Update to:

* **Cast time: 1.5 Second**

* **Can move while casting?: No**

* Recharge: 20 seconds

* **Damage: 2,161 (8.125)**

* Condition Removed: Blind / Weakness

* **Stability (2s) (1 stack): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.**

* Critical Chance Increase: 100%

* **Miscellaneous effect: Unblockable**

* Adrenaline: 10

* **Launch: 1200**

* **Knockback: 900**

* Number of Targets: 5

* **Range: 130**

2.5 sec of doing nothing and not being able to move while not even dealing damage??? this is worse than 100b. who do you want to hit with this? absolutely useless :D. I mean walk around the warrior and attack him from behind :D.

> @"derd.6413" said:

> might be a bit OP

just lol, coming from a thief player. Just lol you are delusional.

> @"Ferus.3165" said:

> 2.5 sec of doing nothing and not being able to move while not even dealing damage??? this is worse than 100b. who do you want to hit with this? absolutely useless :D. I mean walk around the warrior and attack him from behind :D.

>

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > might be a bit OP

>

> just lol, coming from a thief player. Just lol you are delusional.

I mean yeah it's gimmicky but that's the beauty of it. If it was a 2.5 second long-cast, self rooting skill, it's the ultimate disrespect/taunt move.

Imagine- landing this hit would be hilarious, but yeah mainly for shits and giggles because I can't come up with another way to make this useful somewhere. EMBRACE THE CHEESE

edit/ 2.5 second might be a bit long though.. maybe 1.5

worst idea ever

i played it back in hot for a while to knock downed player away from their rezzing mates, so my ele can blink midstomp after them for the finish

rooting yourself in place in this meta is a death sentence for any skill regardless of its effects, not to mention that you would have 0 follow up because you kicked him away 1200range

id argue that a skill that has a 2,5 channel, some obvious kitten animation and 170range, would still be trash, even if it instantly downed an enemy with 1 hit

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> In 1.5 seconds a thief would be half way across the map laughing that I thought I could hit them with that. I mean the self stun on Head Butt isn't even that long.

depends on how you see it... with casting time (that is effectively a selfstun) headbutt stuns you for 1,75 sec, so even if it connects the enemy gets stunned only 1,25 sec longer than you were.

> @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > In 1.5 seconds a thief would be half way across the map laughing that I thought I could hit them with that. I mean the self stun on Head Butt isn't even that long.

>

> depends on how you see it... with casting time (that is effectively a selfstun) headbutt stuns you for 1,75 sec, so even if it connects the enemy gets stunned only 1,25 sec longer than you were.

Yes, but it only takes .75 sec to cast and after you cast it if you connected your enemy cannot move either, plus as a berserker you have tons of stun breaks you can proc after, or if you had stability already.

> > @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > In 1.5 seconds a thief would be half way across the map laughing that I thought I could hit them with that. I mean the self stun on Head Butt isn't even that long.

> >

> > depends on how you see it... with casting time (that is effectively a selfstun) headbutt stuns you for 1,75 sec, so even if it connects the enemy gets stunned only 1,25 sec longer than you were.

>

> Yes, but it only takes .75 sec to cast and after you cast it if you connected your enemy cannot move either, plus as a berserker you have tons of stun breaks you can proc after, or if you had stability already.

enemies also have stunbreaks and stab. headbutt is mediocre for an elite skill. Bulls charge is more of an elite skill than headbutt and the traited version is even better than headbutt in all regards.

> @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > In 1.5 seconds a thief would be half way across the map laughing that I thought I could hit them with that. I mean the self stun on Head Butt isn't even that long.

> > >

> > > depends on how you see it... with casting time (that is effectively a selfstun) headbutt stuns you for 1,75 sec, so even if it connects the enemy gets stunned only 1,25 sec longer than you were.

> >

> > Yes, but it only takes .75 sec to cast and after you cast it if you connected your enemy cannot move either, plus as a berserker you have tons of stun breaks you can proc after, or if you had stability already.

>

> enemies also have stunbreaks and stab. headbutt is a mediocre for an elite skill. Bulls charge is more of an elite skill than headbutt and the traited version is even better than headbutt in all regards.

Not gonna argue with you there, but you're a moving target with bull's charge, vs what OP is suggesting you'd be sitting still for 1.5 sec.

> > @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > > > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > In 1.5 seconds a thief would be half way across the map laughing that I thought I could hit them with that. I mean the self stun on Head Butt isn't even that long.

> > > >

> > > > depends on how you see it... with casting time (that is effectively a selfstun) headbutt stuns you for 1,75 sec, so even if it connects the enemy gets stunned only 1,25 sec longer than you were.

> > >

> > > Yes, but it only takes .75 sec to cast and after you cast it if you connected your enemy cannot move either, plus as a berserker you have tons of stun breaks you can proc after, or if you had stability already.

> >

> > enemies also have stunbreaks and stab. headbutt is a mediocre for an elite skill. Bulls charge is more of an elite skill than headbutt and the traited version is even better than headbutt in all regards.

>

> Not gonna argue with you there, but you're a moving target with bull's charge, vs what OP is suggesting you'd be sitting still for 1.5 sec.

Bull's charge also got changed so it was an evade a way back.