Brave Stride

Red Haired Savage.5430

> @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> >

> > and even in spvp 1stack of stab isnt worth it. especially in combination with auto balanced stance, since it activates even with brave stride active.

>

> how come? coz you don't get cced when stab is on with Brave Stride, so the auto balanced stance won't activate. and when Brave Stance stab wears out, auto balanced stance will activate.

>

> so 8 seconds + auto stab from balanced stance of pure pewpew.

>

> and yeh plus the clickable balanced stance, i forgot.

>

> lel.

If I remember correctly isn't it still bugged and does activate auto Balanced Stance even when you have stability.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > >

> > > and even in spvp 1stack of stab isnt worth it. especially in combination with auto balanced stance, since it activates even with brave stride active.

> >

> > how come? coz you don't get cced when stab is on with Brave Stride, so the auto balanced stance won't activate. and when Brave Stance stab wears out, auto balanced stance will activate.

> >

> > so 8 seconds + auto stab from balanced stance of pure pewpew.

> >

> > and yeh plus the clickable balanced stance, i forgot.

> >

> > lel.

>

> If I remember correctly isn't it still bugged and does activate auto Balanced Stance even when you have stability.

you can't be cced when you have stab. who you foolin?

> @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > >

> > > > and even in spvp 1stack of stab isnt worth it. especially in combination with auto balanced stance, since it activates even with brave stride active.

> > >

> > > how come? coz you don't get cced when stab is on with Brave Stride, so the auto balanced stance won't activate. and when Brave Stance stab wears out, auto balanced stance will activate.

> > >

> > > so 8 seconds + auto stab from balanced stance of pure pewpew.

> > >

> > > and yeh plus the clickable balanced stance, i forgot.

> > >

> > > lel.

> >

> > If I remember correctly isn't it still bugged and does activate auto Balanced Stance even when you have stability.

>

> you can't be cced when you have stab. who you foolin?

Just because that's how it's labeled doesn't mean that's the way it operates. Also I'm not sure if it's still bugged, but it was at one point.

> @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> >

> > and even in spvp 1stack of stab isnt worth it. especially in combination with auto balanced stance, since it activates even with brave stride active.

>

> how come? coz you don't get cced when stab is on with Brave Stride, so the auto balanced stance won't activate. and when Brave Stance stab wears out, auto balanced stance will activate.

>

> so 8 seconds + auto stab from balanced stance of pure pewpew.

>

> and yeh plus the clickable balanced stance, i forgot.

>

> lel.

lol someone does not play warrior at all xD. Lesser balanced stance activates ALWAYS when you get cc'ed. It does not matter if you have stab active. One thief headshot is all it takes to activate it even if you have 10 stacks stab.

all i can say is lel. how can you get cced when you have stab on? must be some hocus pocus sh1tty garbage-y stuff.

Stability

Disambig icon.png This article is about the boon. For other uses, see Stability (disambiguation).

Stability.png

Stability

Effect typeBoonStacking Intensity Game link[&BmIEAAA=]

Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.

> @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> all i can say is lel. how can you get cced when you have stab on? must be some hocus pocus sh1tty garbage-y stuff.

>

> Stability

> Disambig icon.png This article is about the boon. For other uses, see Stability (disambiguation).

> Stability.png

> Stability

>

> Effect typeBoonStacking Intensity Game link[&BmIEAAA=]

> “

> Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.

you are not getting cc'ed when you have stab. but when a skill hits you that would normally cc you in any way the auto balanced stance still procs. Thus brave stride and the grandmaster balanced stance don't synergize with each other at all.

> @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > all i can say is lel. how can you get cced when you have stab on? must be some hocus pocus sh1tty garbage-y stuff.

> >

> > Stability

> > Disambig icon.png This article is about the boon. For other uses, see Stability (disambiguation).

> > Stability.png

> > Stability

> >

> > Effect typeBoonStacking Intensity Game link[&BmIEAAA=]

> > “

> > Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.

>

> you are not getting cc'ed when you have stab. but when a skill hits you that would normally cc you in any way the auto balanced stance still procs. Thus brave stride and the grandmaster balanced stance don't synergize with each other at all.

k. i will refer you to a.net costumer support to address your supposed problem.

> @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> > @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > > @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> > > all i can say is lel. how can you get cced when you have stab on? must be some hocus pocus sh1tty garbage-y stuff.

> > >

> > > Stability

> > > Disambig icon.png This article is about the boon. For other uses, see Stability (disambiguation).

> > > Stability.png

> > > Stability

> > >

> > > Effect typeBoonStacking Intensity Game link[&BmIEAAA=]

> > > “

> > > Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.

> >

> > you are not getting cc'ed when you have stab. but when a skill hits you that would normally cc you in any way the auto balanced stance still procs. Thus brave stride and the grandmaster balanced stance don't synergize with each other at all.

>

> k. i will refer you to a.net costumer support to address your supposed problem.

it's not my supposed problem lol, and if you had ever played warrior you would know how lesser balanced stance works. Every other user on this forum that played warrior for a bit can tell you that. But it is actually funny that you come to the forums claiming various things are fine and even considered good, like brave stride, when in reality you never even played with those things and have actually no idea.

Just try it out urself for once if you don't believe me. Take a war and use the balanced stance grandmaster and some active stab like dolyak signet. Get into pvp with a friend and activate the doly signet. Then your friend uses a cc ability on you and you will see that the passive balanced stance still activates even though you have stab active.

> @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > > @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > > > @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> > > > all i can say is lel. how can you get cced when you have stab on? must be some hocus pocus sh1tty garbage-y stuff.

> > > >

> > > > Stability

> > > > Disambig icon.png This article is about the boon. For other uses, see Stability (disambiguation).

> > > > Stability.png

> > > > Stability

> > > >

> > > > Effect typeBoonStacking Intensity Game link[&BmIEAAA=]

> > > > “

> > > > Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.

> > >

> > > you are not getting cc'ed when you have stab. but when a skill hits you that would normally cc you in any way the auto balanced stance still procs. Thus brave stride and the grandmaster balanced stance don't synergize with each other at all.

> >

> > k. i will refer you to a.net costumer support to address your supposed problem.

>

> it's not my supposed problem lol, and if you had ever played warrior you would know how lesser balanced stance works. Every other user on this forum that played warrior for a bit can tell you that. But it is actually funny that you come to the forums claiming various things are fine and even considered good, like brave stride, when in reality you never even played with those things and have actually no idea.

>

> Just try it out urself for once if you don't believe me. Take a war and use the balanced stance grandmaster and some active stab like dolyak signet. Get into pvp with a friend and activate the doly signet. Then your friend uses a cc ability on you and you will see that the passive balanced stance still activates even though you have stab active.

k, bruv. lel.

> @"TheBravery.9615" said:

> It looks like @Ferus.3165 is correct on this one. Last stand will proc and go into full cooldown even if you already have stability from other sources. I'll add this to my bucket list actually.. Surprised this hasn't been fixed yet after all these years.

>

>

haha did you rly think that 3 warriors telling you that it worked that way where wrong?

auto balanced stance will always trigger, even when you have stab from other sources, like guard, as soon as you get a cc, having stab or not will trigger lesser balanced stance, its like that for ages.

and alcopaul didnt even know that, imo makes every opinion of him on warrior invalid

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> and alcopaul didnt even know that, imo makes every opinion of him on warrior invalid

k. lel.

if i tell you that Last Stand is not bugged as it is now, would you explain why it works that way? i'll give you 10 gold if you tell me the answer that i wanna hear.

gogogogoogg.

but Skill balancers could mod it so it would not trigger with stab on.

Either way, both (current and suggested) are still correct.

> @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> > and alcopaul didnt even know that, imo makes every opinion of him on warrior invalid

>

> k. lel.

>

> if i tell you that Last Stand is not bugged as it is now, would you explain why it works that way? i'll give you 10 gold if you tell me the answer that i wanna hear.

>

> gogogogoogg.

>

> but Skill balancers could mod it so it would not trigger with stab on.

>

> Either way, both (current and suggested) are still correct.

>

Why explain again how last stand works at the moment? You now know how it works. We also told you how it works right now.

Also if its a bug or intended design nobody knows ofc for sure..

But when you read the description of last stand you and me can both guess that its bugged or not working as intended compared to its description.

Also some months ago they fixed the exact same bug on engies trait (wich was same as last stand)

So they either should change its description so anybody knows how it works. Or they should fix it.

my opinion about brave strike:

I also dont like the 1 stability boon on start.

I rather have something like:

gain 1.5sec stability and 3 might for 2sec while using burst skills (icd 7 sec)

This way you have a veeery short stability just too have a saver burst attack. And very short might stacks for your burst attack and it works well with Might make right

> @"nicknamenick.2437" said:

> my opinion about brave strike:

>

> I also dont like the 1 stability boon on start.

> I rather have something like:

>

> gain 1.5sec stability and 3 might for 2sec while using burst skills (icd 7 sec)

>

> This way you have a veeery short stability just too have a saver burst attack. And very short might stacks for your burst attack and it works well with Might make right

you want it to weaken it. when you got 4 people facing you at mid, 4 X n CCs will fuck you up. you'll be tossed like a salad.

> @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> > @"nicknamenick.2437" said:

> > my opinion about brave strike:

> >

> > I also dont like the 1 stability boon on start.

> > I rather have something like:

> >

> > gain 1.5sec stability and 3 might for 2sec while using burst skills (icd 7 sec)

> >

> > This way you have a veeery short stability just too have a saver burst attack. And very short might stacks for your burst attack and it works well with Might make right

>

> you want it to weaken it. when you got 4 people facing you at mid, 4 X n CCs will kitten you up. you'll be tossed like a salad.

Weaken it? So you think 1 stab just on start is better then stability on burst? Lol

You argument is that 1 stab does nothing against 4x CC..

Duhhhh! You want it to give 100x stab on burst?

Do you even pvp ?

1 stab only on start better then stab on burst +might.. just lol that you think brave strike is good right now.

I am done talking to you @"alcopaul.2156"

You have no idea and you talk allot of trash here

> @"TheBravery.9615" said:

> > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > Even if it gave stab on Burst. Nobody would play that trait in PvE and who would drop Defense or Discipline for strength in pvp?

>

> I can see strength in pvp/wvw builds tbh

>

> The amount of damage you gain from berserker's power or the sustain from might makes right makes it doable

I assume people give up discipline when they do this because they're in a group most of the time (so group swiftness) when I see someone running brave stride in wvw.

Okay, for clarification:

Getting cc'ed while your traited Lesser Balanced Stance is off cooldown will proc it without selfinterrupting your current action - if there is no interrupt (aka you have stab) then it won't proc. An easier way to think of it is that the incoming cc condition is converted to a 0 second daze, which is the proc condition for the trait. So stab = no proc, since the removal of stab is prioritized over potential interrupts when you have it.

Also there's only 1 skill in the game who can proc it's cc through stab, and that's mesmers Chaos Storm. Simply because it's a 0s duration proc bypassing the requirement for losing a stack of stab.