Deaths Judgment

icecreamsupernova.8956

> @Chaba.5410 said:

> > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > It literally tells you what DJ does and how its dmg scales. That's it. And you're here to claim that it's a bug because... it works like the tooltip says it does.

>

> I never made a claim it's a bug. I said it is an unanswered question whether the bonus damage was meant to be applied to unmarked targets since malice is involved.

Are you high? If something works the way it wasn't intended to, it's literally a definition of a bug. Suddenly "you never said it's a bug", but still claim the tooltip is wrong and the way skill works is unintended. :D

> You keep implying the tooltip text is accurate.

I'm not "implying it", it's a fact.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > I'm not "implying it", it's a fact.

>

> Yes well Gazelle Charge was working exactly as the tooltip stated too.

No, it didn't, but if you feel you need to lie to try and "make your point" then it's up to you.

Also you guys keep confusing situations when something isn't specified in the tooltip with situations where something is clearly explained in the tooltip and then sooomehow you're trying to use it as a valid argument in this case. <.<

> @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > I'm not "implying it", it's a fact.

> >

> > Yes well Gazelle Charge was working exactly as the tooltip stated too.

>

> Really it showed multi hit? Since every skill that hits multiple times shows multi hit....

> @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > I'm not "implying it", it's a fact.

> >

> > Yes well Gazelle Charge was working exactly as the tooltip stated too.

>

> No, it didn't, but if you feel you need to lie to try and "make your point" then it's up to you.

> Also you guys keep confusing situations when something isn't specified in the tooltip with situations where something is clearly explained in the tooltip and then sooomehow you're trying to use it as a valid argument in this case. <.<

It only multi-hit downed targets which was a bug, obviously. The damage and the skill charge were working exactly as the tooltip stated which could result in a 1-shot if you stacked enough modifiers.

I'm merely pointing out that 1-shot mechanics are not to ANets liking and that DJ will most certainly be nerfed, I'd say that they'll make the malice bonus damage only apply to the marked target.

> > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > > I'm not "implying it", it's a fact.

> > >

> > > Yes well Gazelle Charge was working exactly as the tooltip stated too.

> >

> > Really it showed multi hit? Since every skill that hits multiple times shows multi hit....

> > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > >

> >

> > No, it didn't, but if you feel you need to lie to try and "make your point" then it's up to you.

> > Also you guys keep confusing situations when something isn't specified in the tooltip with situations where something is clearly explained in the tooltip and then sooomehow you're trying to use it as a valid argument in this case. <.<

>

> It only multi-hit downed targets which was a bug, obviously. The damage and the skill charge were working exactly as the tooltip stated which could result in a 1-shot if you stacked enough modifiers.

>

> I'm merely pointing out that 1-shot mechanics are not to ANets liking and that DJ will most certainly be nerfed, I'd say that they'll make the malice bonus damage only apply to the marked target.

Again something overperforming =/= bugged

Gazelle was over performing in some situations, and was bugged in others, there is evidence of both. While in the case of DJ there is only evidence of one.

This is going nowhere. I think the mods should just lock these topics as lately it's just debating...... what exactly?

Mostly those who complain haven't got a clue about the class because they haven't played it but judge based on being hit or other circumstances, while in reality just uneven terrain in WvW is a crucial factor that entirely affects the mechanic and can grant immunity to DJ in many cases. In the beginning it happened to me many times I missed the shot because of uneven terrain when someone was running away and they went down just a small slope for the shot to be a miss. Then there's dodging, blocking, invulerabilities and many other mechanics that entirely negate the shot that takes nearly half a minute to build up malice stacks and then it's just up to the shooter whether to engage in combat or disappear.

Many posts coming from haters just blatantly scream ignorance about the class. Message to those people: try it, see for yourself that it really takes a lot of effort, planning, patience and cunning to be able to land that much hated one-hit kill that is btw. always RNG.

@Inoki.6048 said:

> This is going nowhere. I think the mods should just lock these topics as lately it's just debating...... what exactly?

>

> Mostly those who complain haven't got a clue about the class because they haven't played it but judge based on being hit or other circumstances, while in reality just uneven terrain in WvW is a crucial factor that entirely affects the mechanic and can grant immunity to DJ in many cases. In the beginning it happened to me many times I missed the shot because of uneven terrain when someone was running away and they went down just a small slope for the shot to be a miss. Then there's dodging, blocking, invulerabilities and many other mechanics that entirely negate the shot that takes nearly half a minute to build up malice stacks and then it's just up to the shooter whether to engage in combat or disappear.

>

> Many posts coming from haters just blatantly scream ignorance about the class. Message to those people: try it, see for yourself that it really takes a lot of effort, planning, patience and cunning to be able to land that much hated one-hit kill that is btw. always RNG.

It takes patience, yes, but cunning? No, absolutely not. It is not hard to build up for a 1HKO with DJ. I think it should be tied to malice on your target only, or removed from the game entirely. But do you think I'm just a thief hater, ignorant about the profession?

I almost _exclusively_ roam on Thief, and I guarantee I am a better Thief player than you.

> @Turk.5460 said:

> @Inoki.6048 said:

> > This is going nowhere. I think the mods should just lock these topics as lately it's just debating...... what exactly?

> >

> > Mostly those who complain haven't got a clue about the class because they haven't played it but judge based on being hit or other circumstances, while in reality just uneven terrain in WvW is a crucial factor that entirely affects the mechanic and can grant immunity to DJ in many cases. In the beginning it happened to me many times I missed the shot because of uneven terrain when someone was running away and they went down just a small slope for the shot to be a miss. Then there's dodging, blocking, invulerabilities and many other mechanics that entirely negate the shot that takes nearly half a minute to build up malice stacks and then it's just up to the shooter whether to engage in combat or disappear.

> >

> > Many posts coming from haters just blatantly scream ignorance about the class. Message to those people: try it, see for yourself that it really takes a lot of effort, planning, patience and cunning to be able to land that much hated one-hit kill that is btw. always RNG.

>

> It takes patience, yes, but cunning? No, absolutely not. It is not hard to build up for a 1HKO with DJ. I think it should be tied to malice on your target only, or removed from the game entirely. But do you think I'm just a thief hater, ignorant about the profession?

>

> I almost _exclusively_ roam on Thief, and I guarantee I am a better Thief player than you.

Whatever you think about yourself is irrelevant, the only thing that is obvious is arrogance.

As for DJ, there's multiple choices, whatever they pick I hope won't ruin the class.

> @Inoki.6048 said:

> > @Turk.5460 said:

> > @Inoki.6048 said:

> > > This is going nowhere. I think the mods should just lock these topics as lately it's just debating...... what exactly?

> > >

> > > Mostly those who complain haven't got a clue about the class because they haven't played it but judge based on being hit or other circumstances, while in reality just uneven terrain in WvW is a crucial factor that entirely affects the mechanic and can grant immunity to DJ in many cases. In the beginning it happened to me many times I missed the shot because of uneven terrain when someone was running away and they went down just a small slope for the shot to be a miss. Then there's dodging, blocking, invulerabilities and many other mechanics that entirely negate the shot that takes nearly half a minute to build up malice stacks and then it's just up to the shooter whether to engage in combat or disappear.

> > >

> > > Many posts coming from haters just blatantly scream ignorance about the class. Message to those people: try it, see for yourself that it really takes a lot of effort, planning, patience and cunning to be able to land that much hated one-hit kill that is btw. always RNG.

> >

> > It takes patience, yes, but cunning? No, absolutely not. It is not hard to build up for a 1HKO with DJ. I think it should be tied to malice on your target only, or removed from the game entirely. But do you think I'm just a thief hater, ignorant about the profession?

> >

> > I almost _exclusively_ roam on Thief, and I guarantee I am a better Thief player than you.

>

> Whatever you think about yourself is irrelevant, the only thing that is obvious is arrogance.

>

> As for DJ, there's multiple choices, whatever they pick I hope won't ruin the class.

It is very relevant, especially when it shows that a Thief main such as myself knows when one of the abilities he has access to is over-the-top and the weaponset as a whole could benefit from DJ being brought down. Something you don't seem to understand. Some people just need that 1-ability as a crutch in order to play this new elite, I guess.

> @Solori.6025 said:

> > > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > > > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > > > I'm not "implying it", it's a fact.

> > > >

> > > > Yes well Gazelle Charge was working exactly as the tooltip stated too.

> > >

> > > Really it showed multi hit? Since every skill that hits multiple times shows multi hit....

> > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > > > I'm not "implying it", it's a fact.

> > > >

> > > > Yes well Gazelle Charge was working exactly as the tooltip stated too.

> > >

> > > No, it didn't, but if you feel you need to lie to try and "make your point" then it's up to you.

> > > Also you guys keep confusing situations when something isn't specified in the tooltip with situations where something is clearly explained in the tooltip and then sooomehow you're trying to use it as a valid argument in this case. <.<

> >

> > It only multi-hit downed targets which was a bug, obviously. The damage and the skill charge were working exactly as the tooltip stated which could result in a 1-shot if you stacked enough modifiers.

> >

> > I'm merely pointing out that 1-shot mechanics are not to ANets liking and that DJ will most certainly be nerfed, I'd say that they'll make the malice bonus damage only apply to the marked target.

>

> Again something overperforming =/= bugged

>

> Gazelle was over performing in some situations, and was bugged in others, there is evidence of both. While in the case of DJ there is only evidence of one.

He gave yet another example that questions the reliability of tooltips. Tooltips are not always accurate. Whether it is inaccurate due to being a bug or overtuned doesn't truly matter when the conclusion still is that the skill needs a change. As Turk pointed out, the way to fix DJ is to either make the malice stack modifier of DJ apply only when the target is marked or to turn down the damage numbers.

> @Inoki.6048 said:

> This is going nowhere. I think the mods should just lock these topics as lately it's just debating...... what exactly?

>

> In the beginning it happened to me many times I missed the shot because of uneven terrain when someone was running away and they went down just a small slope for the shot to be a miss. Then there's dodging, blocking, invulerabilities and many other mechanics that entirely negate the shot that takes nearly half a minute to build up malice stacks and then it's just up to the shooter whether to engage in combat or disappear.

Debating that DJ needs a change. Again, how you personally play the class is irrelevant.

> @Chaba.5410 said:

> > @Solori.6025 said:

> > > > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > > > > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > > > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > > > > I'm not "implying it", it's a fact.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes well Gazelle Charge was working exactly as the tooltip stated too.

> > > >

> > > > Really it showed multi hit? Since every skill that hits multiple times shows multi hit....

> > > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > > > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > > > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > > > > I'm not "implying it", it's a fact.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes well Gazelle Charge was working exactly as the tooltip stated too.

> > > >

> > > > No, it didn't, but if you feel you need to lie to try and "make your point" then it's up to you.

> > > > Also you guys keep confusing situations when something isn't specified in the tooltip with situations where something is clearly explained in the tooltip and then sooomehow you're trying to use it as a valid argument in this case. <.<

> > >

> > > It only multi-hit downed targets which was a bug, obviously. The damage and the skill charge were working exactly as the tooltip stated which could result in a 1-shot if you stacked enough modifiers.

> > >

> > > I'm merely pointing out that 1-shot mechanics are not to ANets liking and that DJ will most certainly be nerfed, I'd say that they'll make the malice bonus damage only apply to the marked target.

> >

> > Again something overperforming =/= bugged

> >

> > Gazelle was over performing in some situations, and was bugged in others, there is evidence of both. While in the case of DJ there is only evidence of one.

>

> He gave yet another example that questions the reliability of tooltips. Tooltips are not always accurate. Whether it is inaccurate due to being a bug or overtuned doesn't truly matter when the conclusion still is that the skill needs a change. As Turk pointed out, the way to fix DJ is to either make the malice stack modifier of DJ apply only when the target is marked or to turn down the damage numbers.

No he gave an example saying the skill was working as intended, but was clearly not, and when called out on it said well it was bugged(something not intended, I feel that needs to be put here) which invalidates his whole example since now he claims it wasn’t working as intended.

Everything the skill does is exactly as its stated in the Tooltip, now if it was doing something that wasn’t in to the Tooltip or not doing something in the Tooltip then it would be doing something not intended.

> @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> not doing something in the Tooltip then it would be doing something not intended.

OK, since people still seem to be struggling with the concept... If a skill is doing exactly as what is written in the tooltip, but is so obviously overtuned, then it really isn't doing what was intended. All you can say is "Anet intended the dmg numbers to be what is listed in the tooltip." not "Anet intended for this skill to one-shot other players." especially when there's a repeated pattern of change to skills that one-shot players. People can argue back and forth here all we want on the nature of what exactly needs adjusting on the skill, we still have to wait for Anet to change the skill to get the answer of what exactly was intended.

> @Chaba.5410 said:

> > not doing something in the Tooltip then it would be doing something not intended.

>

> OK, since people still seem to be struggling with the concept... If a skill is doing exactly as what is written in the tooltip, but is so obviously overtuned, then it really isn't doing what was intended. All you can say is "Anet intended the dmg numbers to be what is listed in the tooltip." not "Anet intended for this skill to one-shot other players." especially when there's a repeated pattern of change to skills that one-shot players. People can argue back and forth here all we want on the nature of what exactly needs adjusting on the skill, we still have to wait for Anet to change the skill to get the answer of what exactly was intended.

No players haven’t been saying the damage is over tuned when it comes to not working as intended, they are stating that the damage bonuses from Malice on non Marked Target is not intended, this is obvious by taking two seconds to actually read what is posted.

This skill is working as intended, they also did a balancing of skills right at PoF release, they also stated DJ wasn’t being used so they nerfed another skill to make DJ more appealing for use, they didn’t touch DJ in anyway, so that clearly points to it working as they intend, they were also quick to say what was and wasn’t intended with PoF elites and relatively quickly fixed those issues.

Everything points to DJ working as intended, while you and others are trying to claim it doesn’t with unrelated examples, examples proven to be incorrect.

There a number of ways a DJ shot can be avoided. In order to get an accurate assessment as to its overall power these measures have to be factored in. You can not just throw up a screen with an end result it without acknowledging that for every such hit there might have been twice as many and more misses with the skill. The setup of the thief in using an INI pool rather then an ICD makes these misses doubly painful as they serve to start shutting down all other weapon skills outside the AA. Nor for that matter can you post these screen shots of that single hit without recognizing the impact to the INI pool of a thief focused on using this skill.

As others have pointed out I can use P/P unload in rapid succession leading to a better overall outcome if landed. That hardly means p/p OP as people are well aware of the countermeasures and most will acknowledge as much in debating the skill. For whatever reasons they do not want to do the same with DJ. They just seem to want to advance the notion that these big hits are unavoidable and all "one shot kills".

Some have suggested DJ be made unblockable. I am opposed to that as i think it fine as is. Some suggest the damage output of DJ drop. If this done then the other skills will have to be increased in damage and in particular the AA of the same which will lead to the set becoming another "just use the AA" type weapon. There a very valid reason as to why the AA on p/x so weak when power damage considered and that because the unload skill can hit that hard. Using p/p unload has that cost in INI spent wherein there little left for other skills in the set. The same applies to DJ.

There a reason that earlier change was made to TRB. As per the Devs it was because they thought the skill output too much damage relative to DJ and wanted to ensure that DJ remained the big hitter in the set. If the INTENT that DJ remain the big hitter, lowering DJ damage would mean lowering the damage of all of those other skills as well. End result, no reason to use the Rifle.

> @babazhook.6805 said:

> If the INTENT that DJ remain the big hitter, lowering DJ damage would mean lowering the damage of all of those other skills as well. End result, no reason to use the Rifle.

This is why there's the suggestion that the damage bonus should apply when the target is truly marked rather than lower the dmg numbers for DJ. It would be in line with the high risk/high reward style Anet said they were going for.

> @Chaba.5410 said:

> > not doing something in the Tooltip then it would be doing something not intended.

>

> OK, since people still seem to be struggling with the concept... If a skill is doing exactly as what is written in the tooltip, but is so obviously overtuned, then it really isn't doing what was intended. All you can say is "Anet intended the dmg numbers to be what is listed in the tooltip." not "Anet intended for this skill to one-shot other players." especially when there's a repeated pattern of change to skills that one-shot players.

You are arguing developer intent. Are you a dev?

No, so how do you know what is intended?

Overturned =/= bugged

This is basic understanding you still can't seem to either grasp or comprehend

We could name many , many skills that are overturned, but not bugged, just strong.

Anet probably didn't intend for conditions to behave like burst, but in this meta it is not uncommon to get large stacks of conditions on a single target.

We can not state as fact that it isn't working as intended based on what we feel but we can state that it is overturned based on comparisons drawn from similar skills or combos in the game.

Why is this concept hard for you.

Overtuned =/= unintended/bugged/glitched

> @Chaba.5410 said:

> Hum.... I think you need to go back and re-read the first two pages or so of this thread. Both the marking and just the straight high numbers were brought up. People wouldn't have been posting screenshots of one-shot damage numbers if they didn't recognize a problem.

You should read through the whole thread again the people claiminnit isn’t intended keep bringing up its damage against sun-Mared targets, again show us where anything shows that it’s un-intended when everything matches that is is working as intended.

If the potential damage was unintended they would have lowered the damage, Karl even mentioned in regards to it and it being a bad decision to use and look they didn’t lower the damage, people claim the un-Marked damage is unintended but the skill matches 100% the Tooltip, it isn’t doing anything that isn’t listed and it is doing everything that is listed.

The first two pages just show people whining about damage and not knowing how the skill/interaction works.

Please show proof of it not working as intended.

Just because you think it’s unintended doesn’t mean that it is.

> > > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > >

> >

> > Really it showed multi hit? Since every skill that hits multiple times shows multi hit....

> > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > > > @Sobx.1758 said:

> > >

> >

> > No, it didn't, but if you feel you need to lie to try and "make your point" then it's up to you.

> > Also you guys keep confusing situations when something isn't specified in the tooltip with situations where something is clearly explained in the tooltip and then sooomehow you're trying to use it as a valid argument in this case. <.<

>

> It only multi-hit downed targets which was a bug, obviously. The damage and the skill charge were working exactly as the tooltip stated which could result in a 1-shot if you stacked enough modifiers.

>

> I'm merely pointing out that 1-shot mechanics are not to ANets liking and that DJ will most certainly be nerfed, I'd say that they'll make the malice bonus damage only apply to the marked target.

No, you weren't pointing that out, you were trying to say that it proves that DJ has a mistake in a tooltip or it does more than the tooltip says (but it doesn't) like the Gazelle did. Suddenly when called out on your bullkitten, you're claiming it's about something entirely different.

So, again, just stop lying when you're trying to make an argument.

> @Chaba.5410 said:

>

> OK, since people still seem to be struggling with the concept... If a skill is doing exactly as what is written in the tooltip, but is so obviously overtuned, then it really isn't doing what was intended. All you can say is "Anet intended the dmg numbers to be what is listed in the tooltip." not "Anet intended for this skill to one-shot other players." especially when there's a repeated pattern of change to skills that one-shot players. People can argue back and forth here all we want on the nature of what exactly needs adjusting on the skill, we still have to wait for Anet to change the skill to get the answer of what exactly was intended.

This is clearly not what you were saying before. Multiple posts and people tried to argue with you when you kept saying that "malice boosting DJ's dmg on non-marked targets is a bug", suddenly you change sides and decide to say what you really meant is that the skill is overtuned and that's why it doesn't work as intended.

How about growing a pair and admitting you were wrong once in a while? Instead you twist and turn your own words in hopes of keeping up your """argument""". Pathetic.

> @Chaba.5410 said:

> > @babazhook.6805 said:

> > If the INTENT that DJ remain the big hitter, lowering DJ damage would mean lowering the damage of all of those other skills as well. End result, no reason to use the Rifle.

>

> This is why there's the suggestion that the damage bonus should apply when the target is truly marked rather than lower the dmg numbers for DJ. It would be in line with the high risk/high reward style Anet said they were going for.

And automatically malice system becomes worthless in any bigger scale pvp (and with that -the whole rifle dmg). To addition of being a strictly single-target weapon.

> @Solori.6025 said:

> > @Chaba.5410 said:

> > > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > > not doing something in the Tooltip then it would be doing something not intended.

> >

> > OK, since people still seem to be struggling with the concept... If a skill is doing exactly as what is written in the tooltip, but is so obviously overtuned, then it really isn't doing what was intended. All you can say is "Anet intended the dmg numbers to be what is listed in the tooltip." not "Anet intended for this skill to one-shot other players." especially when there's a repeated pattern of change to skills that one-shot players.

>

> You are arguing developer intent. Are you a dev?

> No, so how do you know what is intended?

>

> Overturned =/= bugged

> This is basic understanding you still can't seem to either grasp or comprehend

>

> We could name many , many skills that are overturned, but not bugged, just strong.

> Anet probably didn't intend for conditions to behave like burst, but in this meta it is not uncommon to get large stacks of conditions on a single target.

> We can not state as fact that it isn't working as intended based on what we feel but we can state that it is overturned based on comparisons drawn from similar skills or combos in the game.

>

> Why is this concept hard for you.

>

> Overtuned =/= unintended/bugged/glitched

She is simply promoting doubt. Doubt that the dev's intended to have a 1HKO ability, and has repeatedly mentioned that only a Dev can answer whether or not this 1HKO capability was truly the design of DJ.

However, it seems that you think over-tuned =/= unintended. So all over-performing abilities that were nerfed in the past were _intended_ to over-perform and be over-tuned? If that was the case, why were they nerfed? Were they indented to be overpowered, then later nerfed? Because that is exactly the logic you are using here...

> @Turk.5460 said:

> > @Solori.6025 said:

> > > @Chaba.5410 said:

> > > > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > > > not doing something in the Tooltip then it would be doing something not intended.

> > >

> > > OK, since people still seem to be struggling with the concept... If a skill is doing exactly as what is written in the tooltip, but is so obviously overtuned, then it really isn't doing what was intended. All you can say is "Anet intended the dmg numbers to be what is listed in the tooltip." not "Anet intended for this skill to one-shot other players." especially when there's a repeated pattern of change to skills that one-shot players.

> >

> > You are arguing developer intent. Are you a dev?

> > No, so how do you know what is intended?

> >

> > Overturned =/= bugged

> > This is basic understanding you still can't seem to either grasp or comprehend

> >

> > We could name many , many skills that are overturned, but not bugged, just strong.

> > Anet probably didn't intend for conditions to behave like burst, but in this meta it is not uncommon to get large stacks of conditions on a single target.

> > We can not state as fact that it isn't working as intended based on what we feel but we can state that it is overturned based on comparisons drawn from similar skills or combos in the game.

> >

> > Why is this concept hard for you.

> >

> > Overtuned =/= unintended/bugged/glitched

>

> She is simply promoting doubt. Doubt that the dev's intended to have a 1HKO ability, and has repeatedly mentioned that only a Dev can answer whether or not this 1HKO capability was truly the design of DJ.

>

> However, it seems that you think over-tuned =/= unintended. So all over-performing abilities that were nerfed in the past were _intended_ to over-perform and be over-tuned? If that was the case, why were they nerfed? Were they indented to be overpowered, then later nerfed? Because that is exactly the logic you are using here...

You're confusing skills "not working as intended" (as in "being bugged") with skills having their numbers too high. I'm not discussing if you're right or wrong about the numbers, what I'm saying is that you don't understand what a "bugged skill" really means. And then you're trying to suggest that someone else is wrong about it, oh god.

Example of a skill being overtuned:

Gazelle hits for 234554365346534k dmg. <-not a bug

Example of a skill not working as intended:

Gazelle being able to multihit the same person. <- a bug

What Chaba actually kept saying is that "Malice stacks boosting DJ's dmg on non-marked targets is a bug" (or a skill not working as intended) WHICH IS FALSE. I'll take it Chaba's your friend or someone you know, so maybe that's why you don't see it too clearly. If not, then... I don't really know what else to say.

I don't think I ever called the skill a bug, though I agree that stacking malice off of a gate or wall _is_ a bug. So what I'm saying is that you don't understand what's going on in this thread enough to pay attention to who is saying what. So then you're trying to suggest that someone random says something just so you can attempt to make a point that has already been debated back and forth for pages, oh god.

Sit down.