Which class would you like to be reworked next?

Reilath.8064

To be completely honest, we can hope dev's will do something about each class, but that's unrealistic. The reason is, no matter how they rework, remake ,burst or nerf a class the community will never be completely happy, there will always be people that will hate all changes made.

But the thing that bothers me the most is that weapons are being locked behind elite specs, and that's just wrong.

The one thing that could actually save some of the classes are Specs AND Gear profiles, but even if they implement those(which they probably won't),It'll probably be in the gemstore and it'll be in the same way inventory slot expansion is being sold, per character and not account wide.

> @"Reilath.8064" said:

> To be completely honest, we can hope dev's will do something about each class, but that's unrealistic. The reason is, no matter how they rework, remake ,burst or nerf a class the community will never be completely happy, there will always be people that will hate all changes made.

> But the thing that bothers me the most is that weapons are being locked behind elite specs, and that's just wrong.

> The one thing that could actually save some of the classes are Specs AND Gear profiles, but even if they implement those(which they probably won't),It'll probably be in the gemstore and it'll be in the same way inventory slot expansion is being sold, per character and not account wide.

>

Very unlikely for elite weapons to be handed to every spec as they are balanced with it in mind. Mirage with shield for example would be bonkers. Is just not designed for it unless you want them to radically rework every single spec weapon; which is as you said, unrealistic.

If you are talking about build templates, you can use arcdps for it and it works fine for now.

I'd like to see the Chrominance, Druid, and Warrior reworked a bit so that they aren't required for every (meta) group. It would be nice to remove the uniqueness of banners and the Druid buffs, and spread out the coverage. It would require a rework of a lot of professions to ensure that a wide variety could fill all of the buff requirements. The current situation reminds me of old WoW, where certain classes had specific buffs that forced groups to take them. I'd like to see GW2 PvE have a lot more viable group compositions (and when I say viable I mean in the eyes of the player base at large, not just static groups that trust each other enough to run off-meta teams.)

I think a general rebalancing will be necessary before meaningful changes can be made to any specific profession or specialization.

Without that, any specific changes will have to be made in the context of a problematic status quo and will likely only further complicate future efforts at adjustment.

> @"Neutra.6857" said:

> Not a spec but wish they would work on ranger pets.

Yeah, the ranger pet does not feel adaptive. When it follows the character and when in combat. It feels like the pet does not stay close enough, not striking when the character strikes. I'd like a more adaptive feel to the pet, like we are in tune with each other.

Some pet skills are very unresponsive and also very unsafe to use. The pet skills need to be more safe when used to make the impact greater. The AoE skills of the many pets are rarely good in any situation as they take time to actually hit. Make it instant. For example the drake could throw a missile bolt on the target, or even be used as a ranged AoE on the ground, but it needs to be responsive. Instant. No delay please.

I would like a skill added to pets that have a defensive mechanic. One skill for attack and one skill for defense. On all the different pets. One defensive skill could be the following. Lightning Drake's Protection: The Drake conjures a shield of lightning to protect its master from all damage. When broken sends out lightning bolts to daze all enemies in the area.

> @"Virelion.4128" said:

> Core necro needs complete redesign, especially defenses. Right now necro has no way of defending himself in pvp and combination with heavy supports makes it incredible potent. Damage and pressure needs nerf, active defenses (blocks, evades, stability) needs to be introduced.

i rather have they introduce something more interesting as active defense. something more necro

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Virelion.4128" said:

> > Core necro needs complete redesign, especially defenses. Right now necro has no way of defending himself in pvp and combination with heavy supports makes it incredible potent. Damage and pressure needs nerf, active defenses (blocks, evades, stability) needs to be introduced.

>

> i rather have they introduce something more interesting as active defense. something more necro

I don't know why people don't think that blocking attacks or evading is not necro enough. It is like if you have some dark powers you like getting hit by every thing in the world? I don't get it. Also anet had their chance with barrier to introduce some scalable defence and created another HP sponge. I am sure they will find another creative way just to deny this basic feature to the class.