Hearts and Minds Prison!!!

Hi,

So was going through hearts and minds in Heart of Thorns, Midway through the fight with the dragon I died and ended up in a prison which I couldn't escape from. This left my team alone to kill the dragon. Seems like an unnecessary and frustrating design decision that spoiled my game time. I could only watch on from above as they took out the Dragon.

my question is How on earth do I escape the Prison? At the start of each new stage in the fight I started to burn but I remained trapped.

Anyone help?

As opposed to laying on the ground not fighting? Mechanically the best way to deal with it is to not die, or demand everyone else /gg to reset it. But if you're dying so early into a fight, and they're able to solider on without you...... I'd say the penalty box's message of "you only get one shot at this, make it count" is coming across loud and clear.

One of those things that just makes no sense to me. It only affects you if you bring other players and serves no other function.

I could understand it for the challenge mode, but not the story version.

A way to fight your way out, sounds very interesting, like with the fight with Shiro in Factions, his banishment lets you have shot at fighting your way back.

Every other case where players are forced to wait it out are generally structured group content or have been made so you dont just stand there.