Axe or Longbow for a legendary investment?

Arheundel.6451

Which one would more justify the money/time investment of a legendary?

I see axe being played more and more, requiring changes of stats where longbow can be just played with mara/zerk stats everywhere, I am not a fan of axe off hand because axe 4 is quite hard to land and with that said I do wonder what will see more and more play in the future.

I will go for 2nd gen legendary which are 2-3x more money/time consuming than gen 1...so what do you guys suggest?

astalaria is a nice skin to have. never thought of legs as an investment. The money you would spend on a 2nd gen leg would be enough to make x3 ascended axe with different skins + x3 ascended LB with different stats and there would be more

then enough left to get self something else if we speak of efficient investments.

> @"phs.6089" said:

> astalaria is a nice skin to have. never thought of legs as an investment. The money you would spend on a 2nd gen leg would be enough to make x3 ascended axe with different skins + x3 ascended LB with different stats and there would be more

> then enough left to get self something else if we speak of efficient investments.

This. I love astralaira for the looks so I made it. It is not financially the right thing to due just for stat swapping. I have two axes (force/accuracy) for my power SB. Axe+sigil of water for my power druid. Legendary +sigil of concentration that swaps between harrier/viper for heal or condi druid. With the amount of money gen 2 legendaries cost, 20g for a bag and 400 gems for an extra bag slot and multiple ascended axes is a cheaper option/better option since legendaries can't sigil swap.

> @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> Astralaria is one of the more beautifull designed legendaries in my opinion. Its the first one I crafted when I started playing. That being said, gen 2 longbow hasn’t been released yet so why not wait? It could be better than Kudzu

I'd suggest waiting as well. It is Fashion Wars 2 after all, and it'd suck to craft an axe only to like the Gen 2 LB more. My guess is that it'll be next after scepter since GS kinda-sorta already has 3.