support rev in wvw

messiah.1908

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAS8unnN2gSyJvQRNlbosoyPU4U5IKIs8EllZlRNgEew+5q7edjQGB-jVSDQBRUZQoU/pK7PAgLAgEeCA6RnghUCKvDCoJILK9CAgA8zfmP7zgf+zf+zf+z6zf+zf+zf+zf+zfWKA/mZB-w

this is what i run it design to work with dragon banner. but for general healing what i do is overbuff allies with glint for first 8 second of engagement poping facet of light, facet of elements, facet of strength, facet of chao. then once we are at 200 range i throw facet of elements on there zerg then legend swap. instantly pop facet of nature. i wait about 3 seconds let people hp start going down then i move tablet ontop of tag hit my first natural heal. then you just moving tablet as need be for next 7 seconds just after 20 seconds in to engagement you flip back to glint instantly pop facet of nature to turn it off. swap to sword shield to heal with shield 4. start rebuffing everyone back up for 10 seconds.

i average about 700 regen ticks 900 on legend swap and 7000 natural harmony and 9.2k ish on legend swap

overall it average about 4000-7000 healing pre second to a group size of 20 - 30.

• 3 weeks later...

here is another vid gvg from ventari pov.

the open field was a outnumbered warm up (15v18 or 20)

easy sustain healing of 2-3k hps. followed by 7-9k hps burst moments. we didnt take much dmg due to good prolong sustain.

trying to think maybe minsitrel rev can be a commander with herald/jalis with dmg reduction, stability, never ending regen and protection .

what do you guys think?

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> That number of scourges... sadly it is mandatory.... Anet embraces lame.

>

> @messiah.1908

>

> no backpedall + decent positioning :} its decent to watch it rather than try to embrace being carried with barrier xD well done on that.,

thanks. yeap scourge is mandatory 2 in each group.

> @"messiah.1908" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > That number of scourges... sadly it is mandatory.... Anet embraces lame.

> >

> > @messiah.1908

> >

> > no backpedall + decent positioning :} its decent to watch it rather than try to embrace being carried with barrier xD well done on that.,

>

> thanks. yeap scourge is mandatory 2 in each group.

I just wish someday Anet decides to cleanse most skills to single target and then compensates in cleaves and decent to strong AOE :\, just to think they will have to add more AOE SPAM + damage to the next elite traits so players really want tobuy new metas... next will be passive aoe.