Can't get LF by swapping minion casts without putting skill on CD

EremiteAngel.9765

> @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> uh...did the new patch bring a bug or something?

> I can't swap minion casts now to get LF in WvW without putting the skill on a cooldown...

Please say it ain't so. So soon after they gave us our bone minions life force. This would be a horrible nerf (in a convenience sense) if it isn't a bug.

> @"Helly.2597" said:

> > @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> > uh...did the new patch bring a bug or something?

> > I can't swap minion casts now to get LF in WvW without putting the skill on a cooldown...

>

> Please say it ain't so. So soon after they gave us our bone minions life force. This would be a horrible nerf (in a convenience sense) if it isn't a bug.

Guess it's intended. You swap out the skill, it goes on cooldown, now the new skill keeps the cooldown. That's at least what I think when reading the patch notes.

Pretty huge nerf though.....

Im sure the minion swap thing was not a intended feature of necromancer to start with so there is no point in complaining about it. Just go kill some weak AI mobs and build lf along the way as you do stuff its not really a massive deal. IF zerging you will have lf anyways if roaming then you can kill weak trash for LF. In spvp you start with 0 lf anyways. in PvE you will have lf within the first few seconds of combat cause of weapon skills.

Realistically its not really a nerf or bad change its more clean up than anything.

I guess this is bound to the added feature:

- Healing, utility, and elite skills on cooldown can now be swapped out for unequipped skills. When swapped, the cooldown of the previous skill will continue its recharge time on that skill slot.

This trick should never have worked. It was an exploit.

> @"Zero.3871" said:

> yeah i realised that too. plz anet fix this. its the only way to Regenerate life force outside of Combat since you dont ever have any npcs in your area to kill them for LF.

Bone Minions lets you regenerate 20% life force every 16 seconds out of combat. Now, this isn't feasible in PvP, but neither was the minion-swapping.