Major Account Glitch !!! Please help

Hello, I have been having this same glitch for over 2 years now. It has been hurting my guild extremely and frankly pissing me off in game as well. When I started playing guild wars it was fun and because of this glitch I get so frustrated and have to take time from the game. I went from playing the game 10-16 hours a day to if your lucky I will play that in a week now.

Here is the glitch. Please help.

When I log into the game. I cant whisper anyone. I have to wait for someone to whisper, then I can whisper them.

If I were to try to whisper someone it wont whisper them right away. I can play from 15 mins to several hours before the whisper pops up in my text.

Example:

12:00 pm I can try to whisper 5 people. Nothing.

12:15 pm I can retry. Nothing

Random time, when I am doing a boss or in pvp. All them 5 whispers will pop up on my text when I am button smashing the boss or pvp.

This is very frustrating. I went from being able to recruit 50+ members in one day to now I can barely recruit 3 to my guild. My guild has been suffering in attendance cause of my lack of ability to be able to whisper. People think I am ignoring them as they send me emails in the game to whisper them when I log in and I just frankly cant.

My trouble shooting steps I have done.

This issue started when I was playing this game Downtown Minneapolis Minnesota.

I reformatted my computer and reinstalled only the windows updates and this game. I then tried to play. SAME ISSUE

I have moved from Minneapolis to a neighboring suburb. Saint luis park Minnesota . SAME issue...

Because of life. I had to buy a new computer and move out of Minnesota. I moved to Fairbury Nebraska, I also built a new computer

and also decreased my internet speed to 50 megs. This would mean I would have to redo firstthing I did. SAME ISSUE

I also tried it on my wifes labtop. SAME issue

cause of life, WE moved to another place in Iowa. Sold and bought new house. Now I have different internet, different computers.. Same issue

I have downloaded this game from several sites, I have tried only having this game installed in my computer. I have tried everything I could. I have used every trouble shooting step I could think of. I even asked the gms on here in the private chats and the delay with response is so LONG I start losing interest....

Can someone help ?

This issue is account base. its not just a basic text laaaag. or my wife would having the issue with her computer. And you would be hearing it a lot. And between all my moves and all these updates. at one point it would be fixed .

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> Are you perhaps set as offline?

> So people cant see your on game hence why you cant whisper.

Then it would be the other way around, he could whisper to people but not they to him because he's offline for them.

> @"AlbinoSnowWhite.4189" said:

> This issue is account base. its not just a basic text laaaag. or my wife would having the issue with her computer. And you would be hearing it a lot. And between all my moves and all these updates. at one point it would be fixed .

Can you try to let your wife log into your computer with her account to see, if it is really account specific and not computer specific?

> @"Nokomis.5076" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > Are you perhaps set as offline?

> > So people cant see your on game hence why you cant whisper.

>

> Then it would be the other way around, he could whisper to people but not they to him because he's offline for them.

>

>

> > @"AlbinoSnowWhite.4189" said:

> > This issue is account base. its not just a basic text laaaag. or my wife would having the issue with her computer. And you would be hearing it a lot. And between all my moves and all these updates. at one point it would be fixed .

>

> Can you try to let your wife log into your computer with her account to see, if it is really account specific and not computer specific?

Yes , And her account works just fine.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Just to be clear... Has your Display Name ever been changed, not your Account Name (email associated with your account)?

That wouldn't do anything. And no it hasn't. Maybe if I changed it that might fix it ?

I actually think cause I use to message people a lot that I might be tagged as a bot or something.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Actually, having your Display Name changed can, and usually does, break the social parts of the game. You would not be able to have it changed, as your current Display Name does not qualify.

You have my attention. Please show me a link to do it. I will walk the process and see if its something I did and did not notice.

> @"AlbinoSnowWhite.4189" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Actually, having your Display Name changed can, and usually does, break the social parts of the game. You would not be able to have it changed, as your current Display Name does not qualify.

>

> You have my attention. Please show me a link to do it. I will walk the process and see if its something I did and did not notice.

You would not be able to have it changed, as your current Display Name does not qualify.

Let me make it clear for you, NO display name change possible for your display name. ( if it was your real name then they could do it and as other posters have stated that could break your game making it impossible for you to whisper at all. )

You may be misunderstanding. If you had ever had your Display Name changed by the CS Team, that would possibly be the reason for your issue. If you have never had your Display Name changed (if it has always been AlbinoSnowWhite.4189), then that is _not_ the cause of your issue.

You might consider contacting the CS Team (not about Display Name changes, as that isn't pertinent, and even if it was, there is nothing they can do) via the 'Support' link above/below, and inquire as to possible remedies for the problem.

Good luck.