Im trying to get morgan organs but it is close to impossible as noone is in The silver Waste

Kevsta.8160

This is really hard as your supposed to rule 4 zones but they keep being taken over by morgans for the mission Foothold. there is just not enough people in the map anymore and the task is just too hard to acheive im tryign to collect morgan organs for the luminescence item but its just impossible. Could you please make it easier like not make morgans take over so fast or skip the defending bit because me 1 person is trying to protect, take over and kill a boss. Im trying to start groups and noone wants to join me.

Look in LFG for "RIBA" or "farming" groups. Join. Follow the commander.

There are plenty of people who are in Silverwastes, but hardly any of them will ever be in the first instance you come to. Instead, they'll be in a nearly-full or nearly-nearly-full instance, busily building up to fight the main boss.

(There will be some times during the week or the day without any active LFGs, for a variety of reasons. First few days after new content drops often leads people elsewhere. Try again later. )

Its just that every> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> Look in LFG for "RIBA" or "farming" groups. Join. Follow the commander.

>

> There are plenty of people who are in Silverwastes, but hardly any of them will ever be in the first instance you come to. Instead, they'll be in a nearly-full or nearly-nearly-full instance, busily building up to fight the main boss.

> (There will be some times during the week or the day without any active LFGs, for a variety of reasons. First few days after new content drops often leads people elsewhere. Try again later. )

ill try but most of the time im on the map the thing is like 1/4 taken over

You're not using the LFG tool. You're randomly walking into a map and just seeing what's there. That's not how the game works. If you use the LFG tool, particularly under the category central tyria squads, you will see Silverwastes or sometimes SW listed. I see it there all the time. I beat the Vine Wrath yesterday, and it was the day after a new zone came out.

Now because the new zone JUST came out, it may be that the Silverwastes will be a bit less busy than usual, but as I said, I've already completed the zone after the recently Living World patch.

Anet needs to do more to teach people about the LFG tool, because too often we see posts like this and they're don't reflect the reality of the game.

In addition, once you found a squad to farm the silverwastes, make sure that if their icons aren't green you right click on one and select "Join in the Silverwastes", that will pop you over to the server they are on. If it says the server is full, keep on trying as usually people come and go and spots open up.

I agree, it took me the longest time to learn the LFG tool, the thing about different instances of the same map and all that jazz. Wasn't till I started doing Octovine!

The game should definitely do more to teach people about the LFG tool. And the fact that there can be more than 1 copy of a map.

As far as I know this situation is completely unique to GW2. Other games do have separate map shards but it usually doesn't matter unless you're trying to find a friend you're not already grouped with so people don't tend to notice (it's a periodic revelation for some people on the Elder Scrolls Online forum that their meta-server system means you're not seeing all the people who are in the same town as you).

And I don't know of any other games which have a LFG tool which is needed for open-world content. I think most MMOs do have them now, but only for dungeons and raids and they work quite differently - you select what you want to do and get dumped into whichever group has a space. (Which can lead to lots of people actively avoiding it because their experience is open tool > select content > join group > get kicked because it's not immediately obvious they have the right build > join group > get kicked etc.)

For people who haven't played MMOs before the whole system will be new and for people who have played other MMOs I imagine it feels even more counter-intuitive to use the Looking For Group tool when you're not looking to do group content exactly, you just want a map with lots of other people on it.

(On an unrelated note I'm going to call all mordrem Morgan from now on. Which is absolutely not making fun of the OP, I'm the last person who can complain about another person's spelling, especially with made-up words. I just love the idea of calling them Morgan. Especially the husks.)