Bowl of Orrian Truffle and Meat Stew should get a nerf.

Zhaid Zhem.6508

> @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > It really rewards you if you are a good player who knows how to dodge.

> >

> > I use this food on my power roaming herald as well, but on revenant this food is fair, you just get the might on dodge and the 40% regen, stop.

> >

> > What it's pretty lame are mechanics connected to dodge which makes this food strong, see mirage stunbreak and one condi remove (maybe even a clone spawn?) on dodge, or stupid deadeye's stealth on dodge, or might makes right warrior, or holosmith vent exhaust.

> >

> > The problem are mechanics connected to dodging, which are always pretty broken, this food allow to abuse them even more frequently, but in my opinion the food is not the problem.

> >

> **> Why people don't use it on core guardian or dh while roaming? Because there is no mechani that happens by dodging**, if they make a trait, apply 3 seconds of aegis after a dodge, then the food will become mandatory for guardians roaming as well.

> >

> > Even on spellbreakers is seldom used because you don't have might makes right, but just a fair food in this case, same for revenant using it.

> >

>

> Guardian has a heal on Dodge if it's worth anything...

Yeah in honor traitline, which sees no use in roaming spec, but i was just saying how the food is broken on the the spec who have a trait connected to dodge.

But as other already said i think sigil of energy giving you a free dodge every 9 seconds is even more broken than the food.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> Ok first question: would anyone still run the dodge roll traits and sigils of energy without this food?

Exactly. I was sad to see the major nerfs to vigor uptime on Mirage but I even pointed it out in the other thread talking about this food that Energy Sigil + Vigor uptime contribute more to dodges than the food does and yet the outcry is on the food and nobody talks about vigor or energy sigil. At least this OP does mention it!

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> Also **this food, rune and sigil is available to every single class, so why isn't everyone using it if it's so OP?**

They pretty much are, though.

Not counting people who don't run food, are running gimmick/oneshot builds, or Holosmiths (not needed to do implant+vigor) - An overwhelming majority of roamers I see are using this food.

> @"Hackuuna.4085" said:

> Exactly. I was sad to see the major nerfs to vigor uptime on Mirage but I even pointed it out in the other thread talking about this food that Energy Sigil + Vigor uptime contribute more to dodges than the food does and yet the outcry is on the food and nobody talks about vigor or energy sigil. At least this OP does mention it!

It's the combined effect of energy sigil and the food that makes up the problem. One or the other is moderately OK, though I still think neither should exist. They've led to players dodging for the sake of dodging, rather than dodging in reaction to purposefully avoid certain attacks. It's to the point where I can literally just use auto-attacks that do minimal damage, and these players will still dodge every few seconds like it's part of some sort of PvE rotation...

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> Also **this food, rune and sigil is available to every single class, so why isn't everyone using it if it's so OP?**

For the sames reasons people don't use food in fractals/raid, or don't use 100power70ferocity.

For the sames reasons they don't use the -10%dmg food in wvw.

Mirage was so OP at the beginning of the release, why didn't we see 100% mirage in pvp and pve ?

They don't care, they don't know, they don't search, they don't want to spend money, they want to try hard others things ...

Because the global majority don't abuse mechanics doesn't mean it may not need an adjustment.

> @"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:

> _Nourishment (30 m): 100% Chance to Gain Might on Dodge

> +40% to Endurance Regeneration

> +10% Experience from Kills_

>

> Do not blame me, but it's juste insane; I use it on every character. Obvioulsy, Mirage, Daredevil, but also Holo, Weaver, War, with sigil of energy that is still 50% endurance not like in pvp, even on necro because it's OP.

> It should get nerfed to +25%, no more.

So you want all to give up a good food because some use it wisely?

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > Also **this food, rune and sigil is available to every single class, so why isn't everyone using it if it's so OP?**

>

> They pretty much are, though.

> Not counting people who don't run food, are running gimmick/oneshot builds, or Holosmiths (not needed to do implant+vigor) - An overwhelming majority of roamers I see are using this food.

>

I gave very good reasons why people don't run that food, you do see a lot of solo roamers running all of it but that's because they are often outnumbered which is a necessity of the situations they find themselves in where stacking scaled defence prevents a respawn more often. They have been stacking endurance regen since 2012, this isn't anything new, seriously go look at old roaming montages and you see the endurance bar filling up like a squad car at a donut shop. Small groups of 3-5 you see different foods, runes and sigils used as it feeds into their specific roles within the group.

At the end of the day the arguement that this food is OP falls flat on it's face when you realise that there's a lot of other sources of endurance regen that are better and have been for a long time. It also doesn't hold well against other types of food either.

100 power is about 3 stacks of might

40% endurance food is about the same as vigor

Health regen food is about 2/3 of what 0HP regeneration is

+45 all stats, in raw stats is a crazy amount especially with -15% condition duration

Life steal is usually as good as regen on power builds. (yeah but you need crit, hur dur, yeah obviously but for builds that rely on crit aka power builds is amazing sustain)

Saffron bread -20% damage taken when stunned, precisely when people will want to hit you.

Sorry but Orrian Truffle and Meat Stew isn't a big outlier.

Ranger:

Already have +25% endurance regen in Wilderness Survival + Companion's Defense + Companion's Defense + Rugged Growth, no vigor in the spec.

With food it means +65% endurance in base class, each dodge gives 2s protection and 520 heals.

Holosmith :

You have Adrenal implant in tool spec, +50% endurance regen, or you can take quickness+ superspeed and the food (how do you replace this with food ?)

Thermal release Wave is 2k dmg easily + burning + -15% heat.

Warrior :

Reckless Dodge + MMR, each dodge do dmg + gives power that heals to 133 and give 2%endurance.

With food it means you earn 2 mights and heal to 266, 4% endurance.

Deadeye/daredevil :

Really need to explain ? More stealth, more stealth attacks, more swiftness, more condi cleanse, etc etc.

Mirage :

Same as thief, with vigor 20%invulnerability uptime, more ambushs, more daze, more stunbreak/condi cleanse, etc etc

And a dodge is 0 - ∞ dmg reduction.

So, which food can hold well against that ?

Ok there is alreay Vigor, but vigor is a boon, you have to manage to get it, you can remove/corrupt it. There is also Sigil of Energy, and yes there is aslo +5% dmg ( way more than 100power) or +7% precision ,+20% burning etc ... it's still a strong sigil to chose, there is a reason it is 25% in pvp.

So, you adjust a bit the food that is too close to vigor but without disadvantages. Or we nerf the mirage and thief Class mechanical, or the endurance mechanical ...