Where's Zojja

Amaranthe.3578

> @"norbes.3620" said:

> Well i Would not mind having a final stage for zojja it that means we would be over with it.

> Never understood why People liked her but guess theres something for everyone in this world so ist ok but i would not like her to make some forced appearence thats totally randum just because she "was absent for so Long"

People who like the asura like zojja

> @"Amaranthe.3578" said:

> > @"norbes.3620" said:

> > Well i Would not mind having a final stage for zojja it that means we would be over with it.

> > Never understood why People liked her but guess theres something for everyone in this world so ist ok but i would not like her to make some forced appearence thats totally randum just because she "was absent for so Long"

>

> People who like the asura like zojja

Hell people who dont like asura can like Zojja, i know i do.

> @"Amaranthe.3578" said:

> > @"norbes.3620" said:

> > Well i Would not mind having a final stage for zojja it that means we would be over with it.

> > Never understood why People liked her but guess theres something for everyone in this world so ist ok but i would not like her to make some forced appearence thats totally randum just because she "was absent for so Long"

>

> People who like the asura like zojja

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Amaranthe.3578" said:

> > > @"norbes.3620" said:

> > > Well i Would not mind having a final stage for zojja it that means we would be over with it.

> > > Never understood why People liked her but guess theres something for everyone in this world so ist ok but i would not like her to make some forced appearence thats totally randum just because she "was absent for so Long"

> >

> > People who like the asura like zojja

>

> Hell people who dont like asura can like Zojja, i know i do.

and for both no reason can be found.. but everyone got something he likes without Need of further explanations. it's ok as Long as others are not foced to share that emotion

I feel like Zojja will come back later in the story. After episode 4, when ghost Eir and Snaff come to Tyria from the rift caused by Kralk and Caithe returning at the end of the episode, I have a hunch that Destiny's Edge will return to close their book for good this time. Maybe if Logan ever comes to Elona with more reinforcement, Zojja might ride along with him and give us a nice surprise (for some of us at least :p). While Eir and Snaff have returned to the mist, Glint might send them again during some dire situation, or they might use Rytlock's help to manifest their help in Tyria.

We understand that we can't kill Kralk without causing an apocalyptic outcome, but I think we will find a way to replace him with Aurene, and eventually neutralize him. And I project that DE will have a role in this (maybe they are some of the missing allies from Aurene's premonition), since failing to kill Kralkatorrik was one of their biggest failures that caused them to disband. Although DE's members are eventually in good terms after defeating Zhaitan, then HoT happened (thanks Trahearne) before they get to Kralk. So they might be able to have the second try on it and redeem their failure with the help of Dragon's Watch as well, bringing them closure.

I personally think it would be super cool if there would be a symbolic gesture by DE passing the torch to DW as the Elder Dragons buster or as the new symbol of the 5 races' unity in facing threat against Tyria in general. And then the member of DE can disband for good this time (without getting torn apart, succ into blighting pods or impaled), continue playing their part but as separate individuals, we get to keep Rytlock as a souvenir at least <3

EDIT: I didn't realize there is a poll thread that has the same narrative prediction while I was writing this lol

My understanding is her VA once stated she'd "rather cross the street" than walk by someone wearing a gaming (halo iirc?) shirt. If that's her attitude to people who are ultimately the ones who pay her then I'm going to be quite cool to the idea of zoija returning.

> @"Loki.4871" said:

> My understanding is her VA once stated she'd "rather cross the street" than walk by someone wearing a gaming (halo iirc?) shirt. If that's her attitude to people who are ultimately the ones who pay her then I'm going to be quite cool to the idea of zoija returning.

I dont think people will give a good god damn if they change the VA.

Another guy here said the VA said shes willing to work if a-net will contact her.

> @"Loki.4871" said:

> My understanding is her VA once stated she'd "rather cross the street" than walk by someone wearing a gaming (halo iirc?) shirt. If that's her attitude to people who are ultimately the ones who pay her then I'm going to be quite cool to the idea of zoija returning.

C'mon. [Put the context of the quote if you're going to bring it up-](http://feliciaday.com/blog/crossing-the-street/) it was a response to GamerGate, and the reason she brought it up was to encourage herself and others to _not do that._ This is a woman who went out and made a six season show based on her experience as an MMO gamer; she's hardly an enemy of the hobby.

EDIT: Huh. Forum doesn't seem to know whether GG is censored or not, but I suppose I understand the reasoning.

Zojja, you mean Taimi's comatose mentor? But enough of the Boruto's dad meme, outside of the core dungeons and some select story steps, I can barely recall her doing anything other than just creating an ascended gear set , getting shot down alongside the rest of Destiny's Edge and getting in that coma that Logan woke up from regardless of whom you saved during HOT.

All of the times she could have actually mentored Taimi in order to not fall into the trap of overexertion, those are gone. All of the moments where she could have saved Taimi from herself and actual villains, those are gone. All of the moments when she could have guided her studies and gotten rid of that disease that was there since Taimi's intro, gone as well.

Even Logan and Eir had a few bones thrown their way to at least be acknowledged in the story beyond, sitting there in a coma or just dead. If she were just dead, that would at least let her be a ghost for a few seconds and help Taimi with something, anything. We got more of what Rythlok did in the Mists and some of his backstory in game than we got time with Zojja, and that charr is tight lipped about everything concerning himself.

• 1 month later...

> @"darkfiremew.5937" said:

> Zojja, you mean Taimi's comatose mentor? But enough of the Boruto's dad meme, outside of the core dungeons and some select story steps, I can barely recall her doing anything other than just creating an ascended gear set , getting shot down alongside the rest of Destiny's Edge and getting in that coma that Logan woke up from regardless of whom you saved during HOT.

> All of the times she could have actually mentored Taimi in order to not fall into the trap of overexertion, those are gone. All of the moments where she could have saved Taimi from herself and actual villains, those are gone. All of the moments when she could have guided her studies and gotten rid of that disease that was there since Taimi's intro, gone as well.

> Even Logan and Eir had a few bones thrown their way to at least be acknowledged in the story beyond, sitting there in a coma or just dead. If she were just dead, that would at least let her be a ghost for a few seconds and help Taimi with something, anything. We got more of what Rythlok did in the Mists and some of his backstory in game than we got time with Zojja, and that charr is tight lipped about everything concerning himself.

Uhhhh didnt she kill Zhaitan

> @"darkfiremew.5937" said:

> She alone didn't kill Zhaitan, the Pact and Destiny's Edge did in the Core Story. And my complaints are about her lack of presence at all, whilst the rest of Destiny's Edge did. Snaff had more of a presence than her and he wasn't even factored in due to his death.

When my main fought the final battle against Zhaitan, the DE members were all path bugged and stayed inside the airship, useful as lipstick on a warthog. So no, not only did Zojja not kill Zhaitan, but she and the rest of DE weren't much help in the process either.

> @"Jimbru.6014" said:

> > @"darkfiremew.5937" said:

> > She alone didn't kill Zhaitan, the Pact and Destiny's Edge did in the Core Story. And my complaints are about her lack of presence at all, whilst the rest of Destiny's Edge did. Snaff had more of a presence than her and he wasn't even factored in due to his death.

>

> When my main fought the final battle against Zhaitan, the DE members were all path bugged and stayed inside the airship, useful as lipstick on a warthog. So no, not only did Zojja not kill Zhaitan, but she and the rest of DE weren't much help in the process either.

Yeah, they've been path bugged since the dungeon got moved into the story, only fight when you bring risen into the ship. Kinda annoying.