Living World Season 4 map, the good, the bad and untold

phs.6089

Fist of all, please accept my compliments for the map and story. Thank you, I have enjoyed it.

Now tell me pls, why we haven't gotten new stats and trinkets with the map?

People of forum keep asking for 'Demolisher' outside of pvp. This could add some replayability to the map.

_ And yes, I know we can make the stats with Knight+Cavalier+Berserk but why not add this stat in addition to power creep in game, this would have been a popular chose ._

Again map with no trinkets, every single map in LW3 has coule if not more ascended trinkets, you spend bit time on maps and you can get full set. While PoF are still limited to 1 accessory per stat from LW4.

_And yes, I know of Mist trinkets._

I'm trying to say it doesn't seem right to get a map that doesn't have things we used to get.

I honestly think they won't give any more trinkets for future LW. Gives us a reason to keep going back to LWS3 maps.

The other option IMO would be to sell the trinkets but only have the Core/Elonian stat combos in them. So you couldn't get Trailblazer or Viper gear from the new maps but you could get Harrier, Grieving, Dire or Berserker, for example.

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> I honestly think they won't give any more trinkets for future LW. Gives us a reason to keep going back to LWS3 maps.

> The other option IMO would be to sell the trinkets but only have the Core/Elonian stat combos in them. So you couldn't get Trailblazer or Viper gear from the new maps but you could get Harrier, Grieving, Dire or Berserker, for example.

That is what they doing. HoT stats stay with LW3. LW4 has Core+PoF. Any new player is advised to get LW3 to get trinkets. What we gonna advise LW4 for? 'Upgradable armor'?

> @"phs.6089" said:

> > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > I honestly think they won't give any more trinkets for future LW. Gives us a reason to keep going back to LWS3 maps.

> > The other option IMO would be to sell the trinkets but only have the Core/Elonian stat combos in them. So you couldn't get Trailblazer or Viper gear from the new maps but you could get Harrier, Grieving, Dire or Berserker, for example.

>

> That is what they doing. HoT stats stay with LW3. LW4 has Core+PoF. Any new player is advised to get LW3 to get trinkets. What we gonna advise LW4 for? 'Upgradable armor'?

Ah ok. I haven't spent much time in the new maps.

> @"phs.6089" said:

> > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > I honestly think they won't give any more trinkets for future LW. Gives us a reason to keep going back to LWS3 maps.

> > The other option IMO would be to sell the trinkets but only have the Core/Elonian stat combos in them. So you couldn't get Trailblazer or Viper gear from the new maps but you could get Harrier, Grieving, Dire or Berserker, for example.

>

> That is what they doing. HoT stats stay with LW3. LW4 has Core+PoF. Any new player is advised to get LW3 to get trinkets. What we gonna advise LW4 for? 'Upgradable armor'?

Well that's essentially the idea I guess because outside the upgradeable armor there is nothing else to really collect there. And that brings us to the next issue. You have 3 armor sets to unlock tops. Heavy, Medium and Light. And that's assuming you like the looks of them. So where trinkets are items that you can collect multiple times because people tend to have multiple alts, this is a much more limited scope.

So what happens once people get the armor sets they want? I mean I think there is a fatal design flaw in the area that connects the chest to the legs and so I might finish the first collection for the sake of completing it. But then this map will be dead to me in essence because there is nothing of interest to earn there anymore. And that's a double shame because as far as daily maps go this is a pretty good one.

> @"WhatLiesBeneath.9018" said:

> > @"Susy.7529" said:

> > > @"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:

> > > The good : it's beautifull

> > > The bad : useless map ; no trinket, got all skins in one week, nothing to farm, already left this map.

> >

> > Did you also get shield and infusion?

>

> Theres a Shield?

Its from the "kill the branded Champion ARgon" event that spawns in Argons Fortress.

Look up "Argon" the trading post.

> @"phs.6089" said:

> why we haven't gotten new stats and trinkets with the map?

Instead of tickets I would rather have an ascended armor set, the Requiem set was the perfect opportunity but they failed to deliver. Now we have another "soon to be dead" map but I agree with that theres a sevier lack of new stat combos, I'd love to see a power and precition major + ferocity and concentration minor stat combo.

> @"Susy.7529" said:

> > @"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:

> > The good : it's beautifull

> > The bad : useless map ; no trinket, got all skins in one week, nothing to farm, already left this map.

>

> Did you also get shield **and infusion**?

Let's be honest: the infusion doesn't make a difference , at all. The drop rate is far to low for it to matter and A-Net never learns. Did you know that you can get a cosmetic infusion from the meta in Amnoon? Yeah, just look at how well that turned out. This meta is pretty much dead and it's not that peole don't like these items. You just can't realisticly expect to ever drop one (unlike the worm / Tequatl stuff). The only reason TD isn't dead is because of legendary crafting.