Legendary ring questions

With the introduction of w6, it allowed players to get the gift for the legendary ring and introduce legendary divinations. At this current time, the ring, the gift or LDs can not be placed into the forge. Currently I have the following questions:

Do player at this time have access to all the materials to craft the ring, and are just waiting for the mystic forge recipees to be turned on.

If no, when will we expect to craft the ring, the next raid wing or the one after?

Are there any time gated materials that we can gather ahead of time and what are they? By the time legendary armor came out, we knew exactly what we needed that was timegated: the 150 LIs and the 360 provisioner tokens. It would be nice to at least have a shopping list while we wait.

To this I would add:

1) We waited something like 10 months for this raid wing, will we have to wait the same amount of time for the next one?

2) Could you please let us know if we will (or will not) be able to craft the ring with the next raid wing, _prior of its release_?

3) Could you make collection item from w6 (Bottle of Surprise (Empty)) available from Glenna after we kill Qadim like in w5? Just in case we miss it from the small chest.

It could be possible that we can finish the ring already. Maybe Zommoros gets another dialog option when you have everything needed to craft in your inventory? I mean we kinda have another option for the mystic forge now. Back when the ls three chapter two was released there was also a ascended ring that for weeks noone was able to craft simply because noone found out how it was possible. A simple answer if the ring is craftable right now would be very welcome. Extra points (if it is craftable) for a few hints on how to. Thx in advance :D.

> @"Ferus.3165" said:

> It could be possible that we can finish the ring already. Maybe Zommoros gets another dialog option when you have everything needed to craft in your inventory? I mean we kinda have another option for the mystic forge now. Back when the ls three chapter two was released there was also a ascended ring that for weeks noone was able to craft simply because noone found out how it was possible. A simple answer if the ring is craftable right now would be very welcome. Extra points (if it is craftable) for a few hints on how to. Thx in advance :D.

I doubt that is the case if none of the things we acquired so far are able to be placed in the Forge.

> @"Muhahalol.2169" said:

> > @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > It could be possible that we can finish the ring already. Maybe Zommoros gets another dialog option when you have everything needed to craft in your inventory? I mean we kinda have another option for the mystic forge now. Back when the ls three chapter two was released there was also a ascended ring that for weeks noone was able to craft simply because noone found out how it was possible. A simple answer if the ring is craftable right now would be very welcome. Extra points (if it is craftable) for a few hints on how to. Thx in advance :D.

>

> I doubt that is the case if none of the things we acquired so far are able to be placed in the Forge.

??? i think you did not get what i meant... we can go inside the forge now and directly talk to zommoros. It could be possible that zommoros will personally fullfill our request somehow. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't possible.. that is why i asked.

> @"Shadowmoon.7986" said:

> Or you could actually read the description on the LD that say they are used at the forge, which is the exact wording as LI, just reversed.

> Please stop spouting misinformation.

xD and here we are again... don't you get it that with the new raid wing we got access to the forge?