Wheres Zojja?

> @"Rognik.2579" said:

> Logan has his own issues and isn't quite ready to return to the field. If you'll remember, he was mostly overseeing things in Lake Doric, not really fighting himself.

>

> As for Zojja, well she's playing in the mushroom field. Didn't you see her dancing among the mushrooms?

What? Where?

> @"Amaranthe.3578" said:

> > @"TheOrlyFactor.8341" said:

> > I wouldn't expect an answer from Anet on the matter or a serious answer from anyone on the forums. I asked the same question (and several other questions) about Zojja a in a past forum chat and got nothing. :\

>

> I dont see whats the big secret...

I don't either. I don't understand why they're so quiet about her, why they can't/won't give any kind of update on her in-game (I don't consider the nonsense we got in Episode 1 of LWS3 to be an update since we never saw her), but here we are. :/

> > @"Rognik.2579" said:

> > Logan has his own issues and isn't quite ready to return to the field. If you'll remember, he was mostly overseeing things in Lake Doric, not really fighting himself.

> >

> > As for Zojja, well she's playing in the mushroom field. Didn't you see her dancing among the mushrooms?

>

> What? Where?

In the new release, in the part of the story where we investigate the area with questionable alien mushrooms.

anet won't give you an answer on this, as any answer will be considered a statement on her condition.

What I *think* happened is, they put her in a spot where it's difficult to redraw her into the story, and by waiting they are making it harder and harder, until any way to get her back feels lame, weird, or disconnected to the scope at hand.

hence I believe we will no longer have a chance of seeing her until the current arc is **completely** finished, and the new arc starts of fresh.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> anet won't give you an answer on this, as any answer will be considered a statement on her condition.

> What I *think* happened is, they put her in a spot where it's difficult to redraw her into the story, and by waiting they are making it harder and harder, until any way to get her back feels lame, weird, or disconnected to the scope at hand.

> hence I believe we will no longer have a chance of seeing her until the current arc is **completely** finished, and the new arc starts of fresh.

>

The rumors claim she isnt brought back because of the voice actor.

They brought logan back out of the blue they could do the same with zojja.

If they cant answer the question I guess it would be nice if they just say "were not willing to answer" or something.

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > anet won't give you an answer on this, as any answer will be considered a statement on her condition.

> > What I *think* happened is, they put her in a spot where it's difficult to redraw her into the story, and by waiting they are making it harder and harder, until any way to get her back feels lame, weird, or disconnected to the scope at hand.

> > hence I believe we will no longer have a chance of seeing her until the current arc is **completely** finished, and the new arc starts of fresh.

> >

>

> The rumors claim she isnt brought back because of the voice actor.

> They brought logan back out of the blue they could do the same with zojja.

> If they cant answer the question I guess it would be nice if they just say "were not willing to answer" or something.

>

Both anet and the voice actor have voiced their love for the character.

The VA said something along the lines of 'unable to match agendas' or 'waiting for anet to invite her again'

So afawk the VA is ready and willing to voice Zojja

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"Amaranthe.3578" said:

> > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > anet won't give you an answer on this, as any answer will be considered a statement on her condition.

> > > What I *think* happened is, they put her in a spot where it's difficult to redraw her into the story, and by waiting they are making it harder and harder, until any way to get her back feels lame, weird, or disconnected to the scope at hand.

> > > hence I believe we will no longer have a chance of seeing her until the current arc is **completely** finished, and the new arc starts of fresh.

> > >

> >

> > The rumors claim she isnt brought back because of the voice actor.

> > They brought logan back out of the blue they could do the same with zojja.

> > If they cant answer the question I guess it would be nice if they just say "were not willing to answer" or something.

> >

>

> Both anet and the voice actor have voiced their love for the character.

> The VA said something along the lines of 'unable to match agendas' or 'waiting for anet to invite her again'

> So afawk the VA is ready and willing to voice Zojja

Perhaps she charges too much

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > @"Amaranthe.3578" said:

> > > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > > anet won't give you an answer on this, as any answer will be considered a statement on her condition.

> > > > What I *think* happened is, they put her in a spot where it's difficult to redraw her into the story, and by waiting they are making it harder and harder, until any way to get her back feels lame, weird, or disconnected to the scope at hand.

> > > > hence I believe we will no longer have a chance of seeing her until the current arc is **completely** finished, and the new arc starts of fresh.

> > > >

> > >

> > > The rumors claim she isnt brought back because of the voice actor.

> > > They brought logan back out of the blue they could do the same with zojja.

> > > If they cant answer the question I guess it would be nice if they just say "were not willing to answer" or something.

> > >

> >

> > Both anet and the voice actor have voiced their love for the character.

> > The VA said something along the lines of 'unable to match agendas' or 'waiting for anet to invite her again'

> > So afawk the VA is ready and willing to voice Zojja

>

> Perhaps she charges too much

I dunno, rates aren’t publically exposed.

But if its a role you love, and really want to continue doing, wouldn’t she lower her rate?

I mean, I would.

I wouldn’t lower my rates for a role I didn’t care about, but I wouldn’t mind for a role I love because I’d get my own entertainment value out of it

Felicia Day, according to imdb she doesn’t appear to be working on anything atm

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"Amaranthe.3578" said:

> > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > > @"Amaranthe.3578" said:

> > > > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > > > anet won't give you an answer on this, as any answer will be considered a statement on her condition.

> > > > > What I *think* happened is, they put her in a spot where it's difficult to redraw her into the story, and by waiting they are making it harder and harder, until any way to get her back feels lame, weird, or disconnected to the scope at hand.

> > > > > hence I believe we will no longer have a chance of seeing her until the current arc is **completely** finished, and the new arc starts of fresh.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > The rumors claim she isnt brought back because of the voice actor.

> > > > They brought logan back out of the blue they could do the same with zojja.

> > > > If they cant answer the question I guess it would be nice if they just say "were not willing to answer" or something.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Both anet and the voice actor have voiced their love for the character.

> > > The VA said something along the lines of 'unable to match agendas' or 'waiting for anet to invite her again'

> > > So afawk the VA is ready and willing to voice Zojja

> >

> > Perhaps she charges too much

>

> I dunno, rates aren’t publically exposed.

> But if its a role you love, and really want to continue doing, wouldn’t she lower her rate?

> I mean, I would.

> I wouldn’t lower my rates for a role I didn’t care about, but I wouldn’t mind for a role I love because I’d get my own entertainment value out of it

>

> Felicia Day, according to imdb she doesn’t appear to be working on anything atm

You make a lot of sense.

So weird man ;(