Rifts and ???

hugo.4705

Hey!

Can we expect in the future maps to see rifts and anomalies too? I liked a lot the ??? area and the mushroom! Would be nice to explore within the rifts or accessing other parts of the world by passing through them :D Also rifts as many sugested, could be nice to introduce old content: the marionett, aetherblade airship, rata novan ruins quora sum? Ahhh and not forgetting the commandos guys too... Dunno why but I'm expecting an organisation travelling within the rifts. So here is my question: Will we play with gravity, rifts and anomalies in the future episodes or was it linked to that map? Could also be used to teleport we in space or anywhere for an housing instance by the way.

It's a tricky one they would need to balance. AT the moment, it is a cool, fun novelty addition. It could easily become a cheap, distracting mechanic if overused.

I do really like the Marionette idea being banded about, although I suspect if the idea isn't already in development, then it is already too late for it within the current context

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> It's a tricky one they would need to balance. AT the moment, it is a cool, fun novelty addition. It could easily become a cheap, distracting mechanic if overused.

>

> I do really like the Marionette idea being banded about, although I suspect if the idea isn't already in development, then it is already too late for it within the current context

The Rift Stabilizer current event kinda hints that there might be lasting effects from our current situation. Even if it's weak points that can be opened by using mistlock tech, the priory, consortium, inquest or who knows what group might set up gear to open a window to explore the marionette or similar things.

I kind of think the anomalies and rifts will have those looking to study, understand and harness them. The genie is out of the bottle and there might not be a way to put it back in.

In that way what's happening now reminds me of some of the things we heard about Utopia

If I was story writer I would have put Inquest in every plots even this one with rifts, 1 month ago, I had a dream with rifts and portals at the top of a branded volcano with many asuran installations on it investigating rifts and how to open them, was located at the branded crater on the world map. But maybe that too much asuras, we must have more norns in the future. Rifts make available a ton of possible scenarios.