I CANNOT SIT

bond.4809

I bought the new chair that was offered in the gem store and I was pumped to use it but the problem is I basically spend 70% of my time in the mistlock sanctuary because I bought your passkey, and in that area I cannot sit. WHY?..That's like the best place to sit. It cool and cozy and I can even look at the stars and you take away from me. Can we please fix this or figure out a compromise?...Ty for the response!

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Chairs aren't mounts, but the Mistlock Sanctuary has very narrow walkways and having them cluttered with people in chairs would be a major nuisance.

Not to mention the health and safety regulations.. blocking walkways is dangerous and can be a fire hazard… Old Krall would have a field day blazin through that place otherwise.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Chairs aren't mounts, but the Mistlock Sanctuary has very narrow walkways and having them cluttered with people in chairs would be a major nuisance.

To be more specific, mounts are chairs. The game has stationary chairs and non stationary chairs, where mounts are the “non stationary chairs”

>[Living World- Seat of Power](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/33724/game-update-notes-march-27-2018#latest)

>Since the day we began work on Guild Wars 2, we had a single dream guiding us: to allow the player to jump over small fences. But if we had to pick a close second, it was to add chairs and maybe let players sit in them. In that distant past, the technology wasn't ready for our vision—when GW2 released, the land of Tyria had chairs, and it had sitting, but players were unable to gracefully combine the two. Over time, stopgaps were implemented, **like sitting as a chair and riding mounts (referred to in the engine code as "nonstationary chairs")**, but the dream of a complete chair experience remained in the realm of speculative science fiction.